Your Best Character?

• Thread starter Truninjajoe
  • Start date
Truninjajoe

Truninjajoe

Apples
Towns Folk
Who are you good at or have the best luck?

I'm good with Pikachu, but the best luck with Greninja. (Used bubble on Ike when recovering and he miss the ledge....)

:D

I'm good with charizard

I'm best with Kirby, his recovery is amazing, and he's fast enough to pull off some sick combos, such as Fthrow -> Dash -> Uair. Not to mention how underestimated Kirby is, it feels nice to beat people with him, making them think twice before consulting the tier list to judge a character :D

Reactions: Dowhat?, MercuryBitt and Truninjajoe
Who are you good at or have the best luck?

I'm good with Pikachu, but the best luck with Greninja. (Used bubble on Ike when recovering and he miss the ledge....)

:D
Of course you like playing Pikachu :rotfl:

My best character so far would probably be Mega Man since his movesets are really awesome to me and can proc combos and such . Plus the convenience of Leaf Shield and Metal Blade and a nice recovery as well . So that's why I consider him my best character , pretty decent in stats

Reactions: Truninjajoe
I'm good with Rosalina, Zero Suit Samus, and Robin.

...or at least I think I am. >.<

I love using Robin because he has a lot of spacing options, same with Rosalina. I like using Zero Suit Samus because she's super fast >.<

Yay! I am great with Pikachu as well because it is fast, decent moves, packs a punch, great combos and is overall easier to use than most other characters. It is small too which possibly could be an advantage :p I suck at SBB4 because I don't practice much (cause I don't have the game, borrow from friend ;-; ) Pikachu is a great starting option.

Wolf is faster than pikachu and he's armed. Oh my best is pikachu, wolf, and greninja. I think I

will replace greninja for captain falcon and practice him soon. I maybe best at them but I'm not

that good at the.

Reactions: engagenaitomea21
I like greninja just cause hes fast but i know i can be good with link. He can be just as fast with his nair along with using the bombs for boobytrapping and easier edge guarding

QUOTE="Truninjajoe, post: 234015, member: 14219"]Who are you good at or have the best luck?

:D[/QUOTE]

Ike of course I mean he is my main I mean I want to say he's my best and sometimes I feel like he isn't but he always comes through whether it's by surviving an attack at high damage or launching a foe with and aerial he always seems to just comeback and win it. That's one reason why I like using him it's the fact that even if your opponent has a huge lead one hit from Ike can finish them.

Reactions: engagenaitomea21
Mario and Greninja are my best. With mario i can really easily combo and get a lot of damage into them quick. And ive pretty much mastered his weird moves such as the flipping move and the hose.
With Greninja i can use down Arial at unexpected moments so they don't just shield my attack. I can also effectively use substitute especially when theyre trying to get back on stage. Falling onto the side of the stage, they get up in an attack, substitute them off the stage then shuriken

That would be Kirby

I've been playing Link as my main since melee, with Zelda, Sheik, and Captain Falcon riding shotgun in smash 3ds/wiiU. But Link is truly my best, personally, just the complete handle I have on him as far as spacing, recovering, etc. goes.

I am pretty good with characters with projectiles, but I don't spam their projectiles as much, preferring to do close combat than ranged, unfair battles. So basically I main Toon Link and Mega Man. I also main Mario as my overall fighter too.

I am good with Toon Link and Lucas. Two best characters for me.

Im good at rosalina and luma,peach ,zelda

and link

I have fun with Mewtwo because even though it is floaty,he is still an awesome Super Smash Bros. character.

My best character would have to be either Captain Falcon or Little mac due to their amazing speed and power.

Reactions: auguste124
My favorite character is Robin, Mainly because he is related to chrom like if he wins chrom will say a line with Robin I also like mewtwo a lot cause he is a... Pokemon GOD!!! One who is evil but really good just misunderstood on both sides of mewtwo and man kind and is still one of the best Pokemon ever to this day with... yep that's right not 1 but 2 Mega Evolution's I also like duck hunt , like , marth , and please Roy come back!!! But chrom you can and will make it to smash this weeks announcement I believe it's nintendo direct! Please nintendo help chrom his could have been last words were to make it to smash!

I'm good at using Kirby.I like how he can fly,suck his foes and get their X attack.I also really like his final smash.It's fun beating people up with a cute little pink blob.Kirby is also the first Smash character I have ever used.Ive tried using other characters like Villager,R.O.B,Little Mac,And Dark Pit.But I'm not an expert at using them.

Back