Your dream game

• Thread starter n1mrod88
  • Start date
N

n1mrod88

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
let's say you could make any game you want for the wii u and 3DS, what was the game? how would it work? comment here if you want to share your dream game

if you already made it, just post the link so me and the rest can play it

let's say you could make any game you want for the wii u and 3DS, what was the game? how would it work? comment here if you want to share your dream game

if you already made it, just post the link so me and the rest can play it
It's impossible, as @MaskSmash said in the Flipnote thread, giving free stuff isn't Ninty's speciality, and I doubt they'll give free SDKs or that any of us have the 3000$ to buy one :hilarious: !

This aside, I've an idea of game that I'd like to put in execution, but I'll keep it a secret for myself :sneaky: !

Reactions: 532, Ninja-Patty, Mikaya and 1 other person
Mine is a Pokemon game, Shuffle may be free but it should have things that costs

DBZ Budkai 3-3ds, I can almost smell it.Really!!!

My dream game? Something similar to Smash Brothers, but with historical figures as the brawlers. The stages would have some historical relevance, too, and each character would have a special move -- something like brawl power -- that accentuated their persona. I mean, maybe it's just me, but playing as Emperor Nero and setting Rome on fire whilst playing my cithara in an attempt to wipe out all sorts of historical people from antiquity to now would be pretty fun.

I would want a Mario galaxy 3. You can use the gamepad to get the starbits and use y for the spin attack. Also since the wii u has amazing graphics, think of how awesome the place would look. Boy, I hope they release a Galaxy 3.

I made a cover (and an idea) for a contest:
2jdgwsn.png

As you can see it's a game I made up. :D It's (of course) about the time travellers-paradox. (And a bit quantum mechanics a la Virtues Last Reward).

The game would have multiple 'endings' (which would in turn be beginnings too) and revolves about collecting clues about the different time-lines you travel trough. With time travel your past changes so your character will have amnesia, double fake memories and vision of futures that may or may not happen. His or her personality slowly develops and of course there'll be some philosophy too. The clues are seemingly unrelated pieces from all sort of diaries (are they all yours? Or are they written by others? What do they mean?) which can give you hints about what is actually going on in the game. There is no real bad guy-good guy set up in this game because as you move trough the game it is revealed that people can change completely depending on their surrounding or if they meet the right person. The game would be both puzzle and action but which one you encounter more depends on your playstyle. If you choose to evade the action the first couple of times the game will make a puzzle out of itself, if you go blindly killing everything you will end up in a spiral of violence. With multiple playthroughs you could get all ending/beginnings.

How does that sound for a set-up?

Reactions: 532
My dream game would be an open-world Legend of Zelda (One's coming out on the Wii U, and I don't have a Wii U) which features all of the items introduced in every single Zelda game, as well as multiple worlds to traverse. It would have different inhabitants in each of the world, and every world would have a specific item exclusive to it, and many puzzles tailored around it
(In case you haven't realized, I am a huge LoZ fan :p)

My dream game would be a new kid icarus. I loved uprising on the 3ds and its my favorite 3ds game. I would buy a new kid icarus even if it was like 100$(it's never gonna be that expensive but still)

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
My dream game would be a new kid icarus. I loved uprising on the 3ds and its my favorite 3ds game. I would buy a new kid icarus even if it was like 100$(it's never gonna be that expensive but still)
I want another too! KIU is an amazing game. The voice acting and graphics were good, the storyline and gameplay even better. And as a bonus it´s got lots of collectables and an online multiplayer modus. We really need another game like that. $100 is a bit too much though.

Reactions: Knight Rain
I want another too! KIU is an amazing game. The voice acting and graphics were good, the storyline and gameplay even better. And as a bonus it´s got lots of collectables and an online multiplayer modus. We really need another game like that. $100 is a bit too much though.
yeah xD I exaggerated a bit on the pricing but it is an amazing game

i was trying to make a wii u game, but nintendo rejected my submit as a developer.
i can't tell what that game was like, but it won't hurt if i say it looks like this, and this.
if i could submit to nintendo developers, oh boy, get ready! 'coz you won't sleep for a few night! you would not be able to stop play at all, KUPO!

the game are like this:
a group of japanese teens begin fight each other at school, and the teams are based on zodiac signs
Fire ( Sagittarius, Leo and Aries ) and Wind ( Libra, Gemini and Aquarius )
VS
Water ( Scorpio, Pisces and Cancer ) and Earth ( Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn )
they fight in Grades, Kendo team, Track team, Swimming club, Archery club, and in street brawling ( the music and drama clubs don't participate )
you create a character with a birth date, and he will be a first year that are hire for the war in the second day
you must join a club and have good grades to gain point for your zodiac's team, and you can go over town and buy stuff for your room and for your team's hang out
you can make bonds with the people from school and shops you visit frequently, and exchange gifts in holidays
you can fight at the streets and become known
the story are the same regardless of your zodiac sign, but the dialogs and bond are change to match your team
your bond and choices change the story enroll
at the end of the year depending on your grade, points and bonds you can get up to 6 different endings
endless week after clearing the game, no date will advance after you finished the game, you can freely do anything in the game without worrying about time or date limits
new game plus: start a new first year student after clearing the game and your last character will be a second year student
new game cross: start a new first year student after clearing plus and your first character will be at third year and your new game plus character will be at second year
new game zero: infinity graduate your characters
accomplish special events (score the highest, save "a random girl" from the theft, win the war, etc...) to unlock special bonuses for your next play through
i don't not if would fit in a Game Card, neither if is suited for Nintendo gamers, Kupo, i was thinking on do it for PS Vita but maybe that console's firepower would overkill it, so what you think, Kupo?

Last edited by a moderator:
A mix of Smash, ACNL,Pokemon and Fantasy life. In other words, something relaxing, challenging,fun and varied. I always looks for rpgs that are actionful, but they end up being turn based. I always look for relaxing games, but then I get bored and want to be violent. So a mix of all 3 in some weird way would be cool c:

Reactions: Robbie
I would like to do a better game about Power Rangers Super Megaforce. There's a 3DS game, but it's not so good than it would be and all the hardcore fans and the new fans want more than this. And I miss the Wii U version, of course, I would like to play something kind Hyrule Warriors, I mean, the concept of this game to compose dynamic missions and epic battles for the Power Rangers brands. And maybe interactive toys like Amiibos, Skylanders and Disney Infinity. I know, it would be expensive, but I would love it!

i was trying to make a wii u game, but nintendo rejected my submit as a developer.
i can't tell what that game was like, but it won't hurt if i say it looks like this, and this.
if i could submit to nintendo developers, oh boy, get ready! 'coz you won't sleep for a few night! you would not be able to stop play at all, KUPO!

the game are like this:
a group of japanese teens begin fight each other at school, and the teams are based on zodiac signs
Fire ( Sagittarius, Leo and Aries ) and Wind ( Libra, Gemini and Aquarius )
VS
Water ( Scorpio, Pisces and Cancer ) and Earth ( Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn )
they fight in Grades, Kendo team, Track team, Swimming club, Archery club, and in street brawling ( the music and drama clubs don't participate )
you create a character with a birth date, and he will be a first year that are hire for the war in the second day
you must join a club and have good grades to gain point for your zodiac's team, and you can go over town and buy stuff for your room and for your team's hang out
you can make bonds with the people from school and shops you visit frequently, and exchange gifts in holidays
you can fight at the streets and become known
the story are the same regardless of your zodiac sign, but the dialogs and bond are change to match your team
your bond and choices change the story enroll
at the end of the year depending on your grade, points and bonds you can get up to 6 different endings
endless week after clearing the game, no date will advance after you finished the game, you can freely do anything in the game without worrying about time or date limits
new game plus: start a new first year student after clearing the game and your last character will be a second year student
new game cross: start a new first year student after clearing plus and your first character will be at third year and your new game plus character will be at second year
new game zero: infinity graduate your characters
accomplish special events (score the highest, save "a random girl" from the theft, win the war, etc...) to unlock special bonuses for your next play through
i don't not if would fit in a Game Card, neither if is suited for Nintendo gamers, Kupo, i was thinking on do it for PS Vita but maybe that console's firepower would overkill it, so what you think, Kupo?

an mod moved that to here for no valid reason, those are too completely different games, Kupo.

I would like to do my own game one day, how can we do something like that? Does anyone knows?

Thanks for help me! xD

I have always dreamed of a Pokemon Game that would contain every single region known . and you would be able to collect all legendaries and one of each of the starters known . Pokemon can go up to Level 1000 and you will continue to beat the Elite 4 and Champion in every region until your a true pokemon master . It will be constantly updated so that when a new region is confirmed , you could just buy the region as DLC so that it never ends .

I call it Pokemon Rainbow ;)

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I wouldn't mind having an Animal Crossing where you get the option to play as an animal (based off the Chinese Zodiac including the cat) and maybe have usable furniture like you can cook with the kitchen set, the computer you use the Internet (shop at nooks or able sisters online and have it mailed to you). Have bikes or a lawnmower.

Or a MMO Pokémon game you customize your character in way you want or play as a Pokémon. You can choose the region you want to live in an choose your starter (with Pikachu as another option) if you're a trainer. If playing as a Pokemon then choose any pokemon you want to be and customize it. The starting levels would be 1-5 and the Pokémon have their own journey.

It can also have a solo mode where you'd play the normal game story.

Back