Breath of the Wild Your famous game over moments in Breath of the Wild

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Now, I've seen people get hit by a door to being slain by some bush man with no shirt to Link getting striked down by lightning. I don't have the video of Link getting hit by a door anymore, but I have the one with the lightning :

I'm wondering how many of you had any glorious moments before seeing that "Game Over" on your screen in the latest Zelda title, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Just got my first horse. went exploring with horse and Wolf link amiibo. This was also the first time using wolflink .saw a gaurdians graveyard. Went over to search them and get parts when one came to life. It shot it's laser at Wolf link, killed it one shot. Then he shot my horse killed it one shot, then it hit me, dead in one shot.

I killed myself by accidentally dropping a metal slab on top of myself in the first shrine

I got struck by lightning one time, scared the living hell out of me.

I was climbing a mountain and an enemy noticed me. It was a Lynel. It shot me with an electric arrow which I survived. I hit the ground and boom I was dead. I hate Lynels. GAME OVER

I was climbing a mountain and an enemy noticed me. It was a Lynel. It shot me with an electric arrow which I survived. I hit the ground and boom I was dead. I hate Lynels. GAME OVER
They're pretty easy to beat mid-late game. Just need that lightning ability and a good shield.

They're pretty easy to beat mid-late game. Just need that lightning ability and a good shield.

Yeah once I got the, what I refer to as, lightning snap they were REKT. Although sometimes I make the mistake of fighting head-on with a pot lid. I still hate Lynels.

I have had the door slammed in Link's face so hard he broke his nose, jaw, both his ears, and his skull broke, resulting in a game over, then I thought "Ok then...", soon after I dropped a metal tablet on my toe and cried myself into a second game over, only to finally get hit by a lightning bolt. Rest in pieces Link, for the only three deaths I've had so far on BoTW.

Quadruple death.

Falling off a mountain, getting killed, being revived by a fairy, getting killed again, healed by fairy again, killed AGAIN, healed by fairy AGAIN, and finally dies the last time.

My favorite was definitely using stasis to drive a mine cart into the lava on Death Mountain. Or maybe the time I jumped off the top of Gerudo Town multiple times and landed between a bunch of the sleeping kids within the city. The screenshots from just before the Game Over sign look so...weird...

Back