Your favorite American Horror Story season

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
American Horror Story has a lot of seasons D: I've recently finished season 2.

I'm wondering which is your favorite so far and why.

For me, it's season 1 although I liked the ending episodes of season 2 more than season 1. I must admit though, I love them both a lot. Season 2 started a little slow but I eventually got hooked.

I've watched the first two. I liked season 1 much better, but season 2 was great too.

One of the reasons I liked S1 better was that the ending was more fulfilling. Apart from the Antichrist stuff, for the Harmon family it was practically a happy ending. Whereas in S2, everyone except Lana Banana died miserable. Also S1 had Hayden and that maid, both of whom were really hot.

S3 looks to be really good.

Reactions: 28142
I personally much prefer S2 over all the other seasons.

The ending for me was just really good, and even though it was predectable kinda, it still was a great ending.

AHS: asylum also has quite a bit of historical facts in too. Electroconvulsive therapy, hydrotherapy and institutionalisation (What happened to Jude).
Even Dr. Arden's character is believable in historic terms. And Kit and Alma Walker where based on real people too, Barney and Betty Hill. (Though quite a few characters across all the seasons are based on real people.)

Nazis would have gone to America after WW2, intact they spread everywhere and not all of them where found. The American government would have found a way to get him into the country since he was a scientist.

Dr Oliver Threadson's crimes also echoed/where based on someone called Ed Gein who also made masks and furniture out of human skin. Ed Gein also inspired characters like Leather face from Texas chainsaw massacre and Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

They weren't the only ones modelled on real people, Grace Bertrand and a couple others where as well.

Circus and Hotel where both interesting AHS series' since both had pretty interesting characters that where based on real people.

Back