Breath of the Wild Your favorite Breath of the Wild character(s)?

• Thread starter Big Yoshi
  • Start date
Big Yoshi

Big Yoshi

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
What's your favorite character(s) in Breath of the Wild? My favorites are:
1. The Zoras (all of them :p)
2. Zelda
3. The Ritos (again, all of them)

If I had to pick at least 5 characters it would be these:

1.) Mipha
2.) Daruk
3.) Paya
4.) Kass
5.) Riju

Yes 3/5 of them are girls but that's perfectly fine because they're awesome especially Mipha. Daruk is great and he's like a big teddy bear I guess.

Sidon is pretty cool. So is the old man/king.

Well it is really a tough decision as it really a huge game. But well, the task is to choose one, so I would go for Daruk, I think he is probably the most noble of all the champions. He is really friendly and even though he might not be the smartest of them all, he would always be there to give you a hand. The gorons are really funny to me.

Well, my list would go much more something like (1.) The Zoras in general (especially Mipha) (2.) Dark (3.) Urbosa (4.) Revali (5.) Zelda (6.) (wait, is Link an option?:dead:) As a matter of fact, most of the characters in this game were outstandingly good, and I can't wait to see more of them in the upcoming DLC.

Mipha is my favorite, probably because she’s so sweet and caring towards Link, which you usually don’t see Zelda doing in any of the Zelda games. My heart was crushed when I found out she had a thing for Link, and still died. Like, what the actually freak, Nintendo. ;~;

Back