Persona Q Your favorite Persona Q skills

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
For those of you who got the game and discovered a skill that you like or for those who already know every skill in the game, feel free to share which skill is your favorite in this thread (or multiple if you have over 2).

So far mine is Shura Tensei. It helped me defeat a lot of FOEs during the game >.<

I must admit though, the user died a lot when using the skill, especually when the enemy cursed me. Combined with Healing Harp, the Persona who uses this move is VERY dangerous ^^

So far, my favorite skill has to be Myriad Arrows, or Samsara. Samsara because it has a HIGH chance of instant killing enemies with its light-based attack. That move has made so many battles and requests much easier and a lot faster. Even though Myriad Arrows has a low chance of actually hitting the opponent, if it's combined with Sukunda on the enemy and Sukukaja on the user, then that attack has a much higher chance of attacking and making the fight almost unfair to the opponent.

i would have to say gate to hades since its an almighty attack so it can kill the rare hands easily and it has a high chance of insta kill only problem is that its thanatos exclusive

There are so many skills that I don't think I can names just one. At this point it has been a while since I have played the game so even if I wanted to say a fav skill I wouldn't cause I can't remember all of them off the top of my head lol. When I go and play it again for a 2nd time I be sure to keep up with the skills and maybe pick a fav but un till then it's up in the air . So many games to plays that I have a big back log at the moment . XD

So far, healing harp seems incredibly useful. Get a free cast of it and it's the perfect heal for a solid chunk of a battle

Back