Persona Q Your favorite Persona(s) in Persona Q

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
For those who played Persona Q already, do you have a favorite Persona or sub-Persona yet? If you do, feel free to post their name(s) and why they're your favorite (you can even throw in an image if you want to).

I have a couple :

Angel - Good to see her back in this game.
Rakshasa - Shura Tensei, that is all. This guy helped me out a lot of times with boss battles.
Lilith - Her dark instant kill skills were really helpful when crawling through dungeons.
Orochi - I fused this guy to be too OP. He really pulled me through some tough times >.<

I'm starting to like all of the angels too. They're strong, what can I say...

For those who played Persona Q already, do you have a favorite Persona or sub-Persona yet? If you do, feel free to post their name(s) and why they're your favorite (you can even throw in an image if you want to).

I have a couple :

Angel - Good to see her back in this game.
Rakshasa - Shura Tensei, that is all. This guy helped me out a lot of times with boss battles.
Lilith - Her dark instant kill skills were really helpful when crawling through dungeons.
Orochi - I fused this guy to be too OP. He really pulled me through some tough times >.<

I'm starting to like all of the angels too. They're strong, what can I say...

Well, for now, I have Jack Frost (maybe a reference to the fact I cleared P3P with Black Frost (with boosted stats), Phoenix, and Cu Sith, and Koropokkur (I gave it to Fuuka so I can use that skill that also escaping from battles easily [which saved me many times lately because Wind + Elec corrosion skills]), and a few other.

Yes, newbie Personas, but I'll be going to fuse 'em later and maybe pass a few skills to make an OP one (like I'm doing with P3P right now).

My favorite persona would have to be Thanatos. I can't count how many times he has been useful in the past. Also because of his design. He has coffins that float around his head and can use colossal swing which has saved me a number of times.

I can't have a favorite Persona in Q because the Personas are just drawings! I miss the REAL/moving/alive Personas of 3 and 4 -.-

I can't remember there names but Orochi, Jiraiya I think (Youske persona from p4) and Kanji's persona

I remember Seth because he's a dragon persona. Zeus is my absolute favorite due to design alone, but his skills aren't too bad themselves. Zeus, in terms of design, is very visually interesting and has a lot of detail to them. He also is one of the only personas that you fight against in Persona Q, let alone the whole Persona series in general.

I would say my favs are Tam Lin , Alice,Oberon, Black Frost,Jack Frost and Pyro Jack. My top fav is Cu Chulainn. He is my fav in every game they put him in and has been for the longest time since I 1st started to play and of the persona or SMT games. He just looks cool 2nd fav would be Tam Lin cause he's pretty much a recolored Cu Chulainn.

The Frosts Black and Jack are so good. I'm finding that most of the Angel family is pretty decent too

Back