Your favorite Ultra Beasts

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm surprised no one has made a thread about their favorite ultra beasts in Pokemon Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Moon yet. So here goes.. what's your favorite ultra beast(s) and why in the games?

Just listing them all here to make choosing easier for you :

Nihilego | Buzzwole | Pheromosa

793.png
794.png
795.png

Xurkitree | Kartana | Celesteela | Guzzlord

796.png
798.png
797.png
799.png

Poipole | Stakataka | Blacephalon

803.png
806.png
805.png

My favorite is probably Kartana. Its speed and attack stats have always helped me greatly in random Pokemon Showdown battles. After the beast boost attack increase, it's pretty much over :redpanda:

I didn't even know these were in the game. :confused:
So are they supposed to be legendary pokemon of sorts?

I've seen them in previews on walmart TV's advertising Pokemon Ultra sun\moon, but I didn't know whether it was a thing or not.

My favorite beasts would have to be Buzzwole and Blacephalon.

Nihilego and Celesteela. Nihilego for that jellyfish aesthetic, and Celesteela for being based on Princess Kaguya.

I didn't even know these were in the game. :confused:
So are they supposed to be legendary pokemon of sorts?

Alien Pokémon from other dimensions, actually.

Buzzwole, definitely. It's a flexing beefy bodybuilder mosquito, with a very unique design for a Pokémon and great meme potential.

I haven't played sumo or the new ones but buzzwole got some cool artwork in the tcg.

BuzzwoleGXCrimsonInvasion104.jpg

Phermosa, and Guzlord are both pretty interesting UBs. (Phermosa being very Very fast, and Guzlord's practically a black hole with legs.)

I like Kartana the most for similar reasons. Plus it has a pretty unique design.

I like using bulky Pokémon and Bug types so Buzzwole is the one for me. My second favorite would have to be Poipole because it's kinda cute and batting it was pretty fun and it's evolution is even more OP. Nasty Plot and Beast Boost combined (and Heat Wave for coverage) is just asking for you to demolish the opponent.

My favorite ultra beast is Guzzlord. The design is fantastic in my opinion and the name just sounds good. The code name for Guzzlord is UB-05 Glutton which is like the icing on the cake. :thumbsup:

I like Poipole a lot because he's the cutest out of them all and I like his evolution, Naganadel. I also like Blacephalon because I like his design. :)

Probably Poipole, because it’s the cutest out of the bunch. :p

Really, all of ‘em look pretty cool, but Poipole is the cutest out of them. Makes me with that Popplio was one of them.

Back