AC:NL Your favorite villager who moved away.

• Thread starter gamerboyblue
  • Start date
gamerboyblue

gamerboyblue

Explorer of the heavens
Towns Folk
last week one of my favorite villagers moved away. His name was boone he's a gorilla jock and is also funny to I was so sad that I cried for 13 seconds. I'm gonna miss going into his house. he was funny and very cocky. I never wanted him to go. *sigh* :(:cry:

thats soo sad! Currently none of my villagers have moved, but i never want Apple to move! He has the best prizes for giving him stuff or doing stuff for him! :D

Reactions: gamerboyblue
omg I was so sad when I heard from Isabelle that Bluebear is going away :( I got very upset and tears came our. I couldn't even get his pic :( even today he just roams around my main street and when I talk to him, he just blabbers and quit.

Reactions: gamerboyblue
I hate it when this happens. I went away for two weeks fora friends wedding. When I come backy fav villager left. It was a little blue squirrel called Nibbles

latest

She was amazing!!!

OH darn i feel like i have already answered this question, BUT, my favourite villager who moved away has to be Roald, the penguin( in my case, from AC:Wild World), he was such a cool guy, he called me bro and was always friendly, i would talk to him everyday, i bought a watermelon table from him and stuff, these were some great memories, but when my charger broke ( the lead of the cable from the charger broke if i remember correctly) i could not play the game for a few weeks, when i came back, he was no longer in the town, he must have felt so lonely without me, i'm so sorry ;-;

I used to have another favorite villager. His name was Hamlet. The guy was always talking about working out and talking about how he came back from a mountain every time he wrote me a letter. But then Isabelle told me that he was leaving(he was a hamster btw) I built the cafe close to where his house was to remember him. ;-;

you know, I was starting to get really close to Truffles the pig, I even sent her mail that I know she couldn't read...THEN SHE JUST MOVED!!!
I was so sad, cause I just sent her some wallpaper, then she was gone.
I think its cause I missed her birthday cause I was time warping to get fossils...
lesson learned :(

One of my favourite villagers Francine moved away :(
What's worse is she moved to one of my best friends town.
And he's like lol ur villager is in my town

Angus. The interior of his house was so awesome, plus he was an awesome animal to just hang around and talk to. If I ever get him as a villager in ACNL, I would not care where he decided to place his house - even if it was in the middle of my pathway. I'd just be happy to have him again. xD

My favorite villager was filbert. He was a blue squirrel, lazy villager. He was there when I first moved into my town. I decided to pick up acnl after not playing it for half a year and all was well until the third day I was playing filbert was gone. I had no clue he was thinking about moving because my mailbox was full and I never got his letter :(

Skye, Fang and Winnie
The first two I almost jumped out of the window of rage because they moved out because time travelling.

I really liked pierce and fang. They both moved from not being on for a while :(

I actually don't know, maybe Biskit, he is so cute so yeah, I was really sad when he moved... :(

I believe someone already said this, but mine would be Skye. She was a wonderful villager and was really kind, so it was sad to see her moving letter. Of course, since it's a game it didnt really bother me, but it was dissapointing to be honest. ;__; She's one of my favorite villagers!

When I heard that Molly was moving I was so sad. She was a duck so nice and cute all she would do is fish and came to celebrate my birthdays. I was so mad as well that I keep resetting my town until I got Molly back. Never happened.

My favorite villager was Muffy. I just loved her design and personality, and she was just really nice to me... basically I liked everything about her. She moved away after I stopped playing for a while... At least I still have her picture. :cry:

I was very sad when the duck Molly moved away. She was my favorite villager because she was so dang cute. When I got the message from isabell that she was moving I became sad.

I hate it when the villagers more and, just before they move, ask you to send them a letter about whether or not they should stay. Of course, no matter what you say in the letter, they have a 50/50 chance of staying, perhaps even lower than that, as they're just CPUs. Even so, I was most struck by the loss of Apollo the Eagle...

Back