Harvest Moon Your Favourite Wild Animal in Harvest Moon

• Thread starter Ichimaru
  • Start date

What is your favourite wild animal in any HM game?

• Ducks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Bears

• Pandas

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Foxes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Birds

• Mice

• Weasels

• Total voters
Ichimaru

Ichimaru

Smooth Criminal :'
Towns Folk
The title says it all.My favourite are the pandas they only come out in the night in HM TOTT and are lovely creatures which can be found near the bamboo areas in HM games plus I like how they look and behave and are not really aggressive.

I love the squirrels I always adopt them because they way they scurry about is so cute!

OH i love pandas, in harvest moon and in real life they"re always so cute! my family gave me a panda theme birthday party because i like them so much! my second favorite is the little bear cubs because they're just so cute!

...I liked fish
for fishing
is good.

...I don't think I ever interacted with any of the wild animals in my HM games, because I don't remember any of these critters. I had a duck pond in AWL, which may have required feeding wild ducks or? something I really don't know ;w;

fish for fishing easy way to make money

I love Angora Rabbits in Story of Seasons, sooo cute and fluffy!
The alpacas are nice too, especially when they dance. Not to mention panda, foxes and ermines are really cuteee xD
Well, it just means I love animals in general lol

My fav has to be the foxes cause they are so cute. I haven't really gotten any in my game yet but hope I can come across one soon. Still a bit new to the way of getting those animals in my Story of Seasons/harvest moon game yet . Haven't been playing it much since I am try to finish my SMT 4 game at the moment.

Foxes!. They look sly and cute :p

Back