Your first Nintendo console

• Thread starter EntityHoundoor
  • Start date
EntityHoundoor

EntityHoundoor

Let Your Geek Flag Fly!
Towns Folk
I have been a game addict ever since I was a little kid. My first console was the NES console my dad gave me when I was 3. I didn't understand the controls or what I was doing, but I loved that console and still have it today. So, what was your first Nintendo console? What games do you play for nostalgia? Answer below in the comments.

My very first Nintendo console would be the N64. I had one since childhood and still have the extra time to play super Mario 64. My first handheld would be the Gameboy advanced SP and I still use it to play all my Gameboy games.

Either the Nintendo 64 or the Game Boy Color, one of the two. I can't remember which I had first, but I remember having both at some point, so yeah.

My first ever Nintendo console would probably be The Nintendo DS Lite :D It was a really fun console to play and I really enjoyed it and it was a good part of my childhood , with all those amazing and memorable games that were available to play , it was certainly the best :woot:

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX
My first Nintendo console was the wii. I think the wii compared to the older consoles is more radiant and clean than the others but it doesn't make the older consoles like the N64 and the NES Loki bad it inspires Nintendo to make true peices of art that are still continued growth in the modern times. Which is why the 3DS and the wii u were created which I bet everyone enjoys playing

My first console was the SNES, I had Super Mario Bros 2 I think, Excitebike, and one of those game packs with like a bunch of games on it. It was a fun console, until it stopped working. It wouldn't load any of the games I put, so we had to get rid of it. RIP all of my stupid stages I would make on Excitebike with only huge ramps.

My first Nintendo system ever was a GameBoy advanced SP and I got for Christmas when I was like seven. I remember wanting to open this little square box that was under the Christmas tree but my mom told me that I couldn't, and I had to save it for last. Later I found out why and for last because it was Game Boy as is be with three different games. I was so excited. :)

I have vague memories of my nes but count the SNES as my real first only because I was a little older and able to retain vivid memories of playing it with my mom. I still have the same SNES! Console and games still work and even have the wicker chair we would sit in when we played. So much nostalgia when I play DKC or SMB3 now :)

Mine was the gameboy or the GameBoy color I can't remember which one but I had gotten it in a contest that the Saturday morning Cartoons used to hold.

My first console was an N64, at the time, I didn't know what this was and I was clueless about what I was doing. I would play Pokemon Stadium, because the other games I had were Golden Eye, OoT and Majora's Mask and I did have fun. I now play the other games and still have fun.

i still remember my old days playing NES, i was 6 years old, but nobody dared to challenge me in duck hunt, in one hand was because i was good at the game, in the other one it was because i got so frustrated from loosing thai i used to throw the zapper to the other player's face, and trust me, i had good aiming skills those days, now i can't shoot an elephant at 3 meters from me, but still; other time i remember was playing mario, and how i could never get past that first goomba, now everytime i play any mario game i tend to MERCILESSLY SEND EVERY GOOMBA I CAN TO THE HELL WHERE THEY DESERVE TO BE, such great times, thanks for bringing back so many good memories!!

And here comes y nostalgia, crashing the screen: The Nintendo DS Lite. A pink one. Jup, I joined pretty late. But I had fun and that is what is all about, right?

Gameboy Advance...I think. Mario Tennis was the best. =P

My first console was N64. I always played OOT for hours at a time before my grandma made me quit playing.

My first console is the N64 with my first game being either Paper Mario or Pokemon Stadium. Not sure. My brother's friend let me borrow his N64 because he noticed how little I knew about Nintendo but so much about Pokemon. But yeah, I have been a POKEMON fan since Gen 1 but I didn't come to the other Nintendo games until Gen 3 came along so I had a long timeline between Pokemon and Nintendo. I barely even knew who Mario was back then and only knew him by name until I played Paper Mario where I was interested in his character.

I will answer you pikachipuden I think my 2nd favorite would have to be the wii u cause of all of the wii u games I prefer like mario bros new one and mario land also smash bros and of course you can play the wii games on it like mario galaxy new super Mario bros mario and sonic Pokemon battle revolution and a lot more and my first favorite is the 3ds because all of the 3ds games games including POKEMON and the dsl versions of POKEMON!!!!!

My first Nintendo console was gba(game boy advance)i mostly purchased this thing to play first my poke on game which pokemon emerald and i love it . May be my Nintendo console is still placed safe somewhere in my house

It depends on the exact specifications of the question.

The first console I ever owned was a Gameboy Advance SP. I forget exactly how I got it to be honest, I was really young. Heck, it could be a Gameboy Advance that I got first, but I doubt it. I've owned the SP for a really long time, and I can't seem to find my Advance anymore.

The first console I've ever played on was either Nintendo 64 or Gamecube. I seriously can't remember which. I've owned Nintendo since I was young, played Nintendo since I was younger, and watched others play Nintendo since I was practically a baby. I just seem to remember that I used to play Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 (Gamecube), Hey You Pikachu! (Nintendo 64), and Pokemon Stadium (Nintendo 64) with my sister.

I have been a game addict ever since I was a little kid. My first console was the NES console my dad gave me when I was 3. I didn't understand the controls or what I was doing, but I loved that console and still have it today. So, what was your first Nintendo console? What games do you play for nostalgia? Answer below in the comments.[/QUOTE The first game system I owned was the Game Boy Advanced. I played it with Super Mario Bros. This was back when Game Boys needed batteries. It is a pity that I don't have it now.

NES

Back