Fantasy Life your opinion is fantasy life good or bad

• Thread starter kodex
  • Start date
kodex

kodex

wazzzzzzzzz up
Towns Folk
i kinda like it its fun and reminds me a little about animal crossing

I haven't played it yet, but I know for sure I am gonna do it cause it seems to be really cool. Just the fact of having many alternatives to do within the game is something that i tend to like. I didn't play animal crossing but from what I have seen from both games, I think fantasy life is bigger and better because you can choose the path you want, go or experience the adventure you just want

It's not reallylike Animal Crossing. The things that are similar:

-You can switch the "clothes" of your character.
-You can decorate your house.
-You can pick up stuff on the ground.

That's pretty much it. I don't think it's enough to say that these game are similars (I own both of them). I'm not sure why everyone is comparing these game, but the closest game to FL might be Rune Factory 4, and even this one is not quite like it. Fantasy Life is really unique.

Reactions: Marc
I enjoyed it. Doing the quest and story-mode (always making me giggle), then mastering every life. You constantly have something to do, but it gets repetitive. Eventually - after story mode -, it's all the same. Hunt monsters, do quest, change Job, build stuff. After a while, it gets boring.

I, as of right now, like Fantasy Life, more than Animal Crossing, for various reasons. First, I lost my animal crossing games for a good while and when I found them, my towns looked like they'd been bombed, it was snowing, there were so many weeds, and it was night (so it looked worse). Second, Fantasy life is more plot-driven than Animal Crossing, though between the chapters there was ample time for you to explore. Third, the premise of the game is just....interesting, quite novel, I think. Seriously, you're in a world where you can change your profession to further yourself in Life, and all the different Lives relate back to each other: for example, miners dig ore for blacksmiths, saving you the dosh (currency) of buying the ore, but you also need different types of fabrics and wood beams for blacksmithing, some of which can be bought, others which have to be made personally. There are also different levels to the professions: one can start out as as Fledgeling Mercenary and rank up to a Hero Mercenary by doing challenges.

Way more good than bad . There are a few things that need fixing but everything else is good to me. I really enjoyed the game, personally. :3

It's really good but the thing u don't like is the story. I like the gameplay and the extra things you can do rather than play the story. I mean I like the game but not the story it's kinda like Dragon quest with another animation. And yes it's like Dragon Quest because level-5 made it. But Dragon Quest is better than Fantasy life.

It's a really neat game, I like the graphics, features, monsters and multiplayer mode.It's quite fun playing with another person.It's also quite fun because you can take the game slowly, as in, you can keep ranking up your lives without story mode if you know what I mean.I also really like the idea of having different lives, 'tis quite unique.So yeah, it's a pretty good game.

Fantasy Life is actually pretty good. A variety of enemies, about 4 dragons, and you can choose from 12 lives. The storyline was great, and there was a lot of action. I would recommend this game.

I'm really satisfied with the game so far. The storyline is great with some plot twists that I guessed before they were plot twists. After completing a main story quest I always take a brake for a short while and take some time to do some random side quests before doing another main quest and I love that there are so many Lives to choose from. And I'm also glad you are not stuck to just one Life throughout the entire game ^-^

Great game but I wish it was longer

Back