Your Top 10 Wii U games?

• Thread starter T-Player Guy
  • Start date
T-Player Guy

T-Player Guy

Always think positively!
Towns Folk
The Wii U has a humongous stock of games in its arsenal,but which ones would you consider as your definitive favorites of them all? :thumbsup:

I'll start this topic with my choices at the current timebeing,choosing ten out of the eighteen games I own for the console now:

10)The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD
9)Super Mario Maker
8)Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
7)Guacamelee!Super Turbo Championship Edition
6)Pikmin 3
5)Pokkén Tournament
4)Rayman Legends
3)Super Mario 3D World
2)Mario Kart 8
1)Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Uh... I don't really own enough games to fill a Top 10 list xD I guess I'll fill my list with as much as I can lol Starting from least favorite, mine are:

7) Nintendoland
6) Pikmin 3
5) The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
4) Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
3) Super Mario Maker
2) Mario Kart 8
1) SPLATOON!!! <3

1. Splatoon (this is the most awesome game ever! I love shooters, and playing with my friends in squads! Turf war is fun, ranked is so intense!)
2. MK8 (I think it's a must have for any Wii U owner!)
3. Donkey Kong Country - Tropical Freeze (ragequit worthy at times, but, it being challenging is the best part!)
4. New Super Mario Bros. U (Borrowed it off a relative, fun little game) :3

Uhh....I haven't played many Wii U games, to even make a full list. xD

Um...I don't think I've played enough Wii U games to make a full list but eh...here goes xD

5) Smash Bros. Wii U - some are probably shocked it's my 5th right? Well I don't like how serious the game got.
4) Pokken Tournament - This would be my #1 if it wasn't turned competitive day one :panda:
3) Mario Kart 8 - I love the relaxing races and especially playing with other members.
2) Super Mario 3D World - This is probably my favorite mario game other than the Mario Kart series.
1) Splatoon - I LOVE Splatoon. Relaxing turf war, Fun Splatfest and Stressful Ranked. I love all of it <3

I think I have exactly 10 Wii U games. :p

1) MK8 ☆ >> Pink Gold Peachie is #1 :love:
2) Splatoon ☆
3) Super Smash Bros. for Wii U ☆
4) Super Mario Maker
5) Super Mario 3D World
6) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
7) Expand Country: Tropical Freeze
8) New Super Mario Bros. U
9) New Super Luigi U >> It's separate because I actually liked NSMB.U a little better. xD
10) Pikmin 3 >> The game is great, but it was more frustrating than fun for me; keeping track of each and every task I was doing on a daily basis (not to mention keeping track of all the pikmin as well).

If I had to pick my top ten, they would be: #10: Hyrule Warriors, #9: Twilight Princess HD, #8: Splatoon, #7: Nintendo Land, #6: New Super Mario Bros U, #5:Super Mario Maker, #4: Mario Kart 8, #3: Wind Waker HD, #2 Super Smash Bros for WiiU, and #1 Breath of the Wild.

Out of the games i own? Hmm...
1:mk8(so much time spent with this game. Dominating online in an old gmc car as luigi is the snazziest experience available.
2.Super smash bros u: its a smash game. It has to be good.
3. The legend of zelda: breath of the wild: pretty good but very overhyped.
4. Super mario 3d world. Very fun with many challenging levels.
5. Nintendo land. Still a blast to play with or without friends.
6. Monster hunter 3 ultimate: my first and only monster hunter game. Love the game but don’t have time for the hunter lifestyle. Only have either 30 or 300 hours logged, but it felt like years.
7. Star fox 0: very decent star fox game, but still not as good as 64.
8. Shovel knight: its really good classic platforming, and the makers just keep giving thanks to thier kickstarter backers.
9. xenoblade Chronicles X. Love it. But my favorite part is the story, and im having a hard time finding more story side quests, so im starting to have to fight monsters just for the sake of exp and affinity. Still need to beat the final boss, but my level isn’t even close to high enough.
10. Rayman legends. It isnt super hard to beat, but i had a blast doing it.
Honorable mentions go to: captain toad (fun idea but way too short with no replayability)
And mario tennis ultra smash (might not be much in this game, but you can still play the classic tennis mode, and that is still fun. Not as good as any other mario tennis though probably.)
Trash: animal crossing amiibo festival, ubisoft sports connection, and sportsball.(https://nickelpunk.bandcamp.com/album/sportsball-music-from-and-inspired-by-the-game)

Back