You're only allowed to play ONE game, what game is it?

• Thread starter MegaStriker
  • Start date
MegaStriker

MegaStriker

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Mine would be Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Pokemon Moon. The multiplayer will last me a while <3

20XX. Procedural Mega man X gameplay will make it interesting each time I play.

If DnD counts, then that :p

Either Virtues last reward (since I've already gotten 30+ hours in that and I've only gotten 2 definitive endings so far lol) or if I can pick a PC game then Overwatch or Skyrim.

Reactions: Duffy
While it's an MMORPG and may be cheating, my pick is definitely Final Fantasy XIV. In my opinion, it includes about everything I want out of an RPG such as an engaging story, fantastic writing, great characters, memorable voice acting, clever puns, amazing soundtrack, lots of things to do, challenges to overcome, excellent world building, some of my favourite lore in any game, fun battles, good gameplay, sweet aesthetics, the Final Fantasy feel I adore and many classic elements. As an ongoing MMO, it gets larger updates about every third month, with seasonal events and other interesting content inbetween patches. In addition to the game content itself, there's the online interactions with other people, which can range from awful to fantastic.

While only being allowed to play that game would get a bit boring after a while, no game has ever interested me that much or kept me playing for so long (then again, that might have something to do with it being a time-devouring MMORPG).

I just really like that game.

If I could only play one game...

Probably would end up choosing minecraft. It's a great multiplayer game that I've spend thousands of hours on. After all, I'd get bored of any 1 game's single player after a long time.

Mine would be Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Why brawl and not any other smash game? Subspace emissary?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mizunil
If I could only play one game...

Probably would end up choosing minecraft. It's a great multiplayer game that I've spend thousands of hours on. After all, I'd get bored of any 1 game's single player after a long time.

I've got to agree with 3dscollector. Minecraft has a lot of replay value.

My second pick would be a big-time strategy game like StarCraft.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duffy
Kirby Super Star Ultra. never gets old

XENOBLADE 1

Stardew Valley

A seemingly infinite game like Terraria or Stardew Valley.

Oh gosh. The one question gamers around the world fear. :p Mine would probably have to be Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. It was the first game I ever played, and holds a special place in my heart. I'd never abandon that game, because that's what introduced me to the world of video games. Also, it's freakin fun.

Probably animal crossing. I could restart my town as much as i want. And it would become basically a infinite relaxing game.

Probably an mmo, or another game that has a large fanbase that I don’t think will ever die, and gameplay interesting enough to play for a long time. (Overwatch, fortnite)
I just hope whatever I choose doesn’t shut down.

Super Mario Maker, baby! I can edit levels all day if I have to. :D

Super Mario Maker, baby! I can edit levels all day if I have to. :D
I changed my mind. If the servers stay up forever or my friends are allowed to make levels for me, mario maker is something I could stand playing forever. Maybe I would get better than Nintendo at making mario levels.

Reactions: Danominator
I changed my mind. If the servers stay up forever or my friends are allowed to make levels for me, mario maker is something I could stand playing forever. Maybe I would get better than Nintendo at making mario levels.
Sucks I'm on the 3DS, I could StreetPass other people forced to play the same game with me at least. :p

Reactions: luigiFTW
Back