|North America||March 23, 2012|
|UK/Europe||March 23, 2012|
|Japan||March 22, 2012|
Kid Icarus: Uprising, also known as Shin Hikari Shinwa: Palutena no Kagami in Japan, is a third-person shooter video game for the Nintendo 3DS that was developed by Project Sora. The game is the third in the Kid Icarus series and the first since Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters that was released back in 1991. The game also supports the Circle Pad Pro (CPP) for the Nintendo 3DS.
Useful Links :
83 out of 100
8.5 out of 10
During the single player gameplay, players take control of Pit who has to protect the land from the evil Medusa. Pit has the ability to shoot enemies from a distance, attack them in close combat with melee attacks, and dodge enemy attacks. As the player goes deeper into the game, Pit will earn additional weaponry to take advantage of.
These weapon types are :
- Arms – fits around Pit’s wrist.
- Blades – balanced weaponry that are good for both ranged and melee attacks.
- Bows – weapons that shoot arrows.
- Cannons – large cannons that Pit wears on his arm.
- Claws – fearsome claws that are worn on both hands.
- Clubs – massive and powerful melee weapons.
- Orbitars – two hovering objects over Pit’s shoulders.
- Palms – magical glowing tattoos that cover Pit’s arm.
- Staffs – sort of like a spear with a sniper riffle’s range that gains power over distance.
Note : each in-game weapon has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Players can battle online over Wi-Fi or locally in the multi-player gameplay. Up to six players can play the game together. The multi-player portion of the game features two game modes – ‘Team Deathmatch’ and ‘Free for All’. In the Team Deathmatch game mode, the game ends when the enemy’s angel is defeated.
|Wi-Fi Multiplayer Gameplay||Yes|
|Local Multiplayer Gameplay||Yes|
|Game Available at eShop||No|
Kid Icarus: Uprising Game Trailer :
Kid Icarus: Uprising Tips and Tutorials
Nothing here yet, sorry.