|North America||August 11, 2013|
|UK/Europe||July 12, 2013|
|Japan||July 18, 2013|
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team is a roleplaying video game for the Nintendo 3DS that was developed by AlphaDream. The game is known as ‘Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros’ in Europe, and ‘Mario and Luigi RPG 4: Dream Adventure’ in Japan.
Useful Links :
? out of 100
? out of 10
The gang (Mario, Luigi and Princess Peach) takes a vacation to Pi’illo Island. In this island, people can enter another world through dreams. When Luigi takes a nap on one of the Pillow Portals, Peach gets pulled into his dream world by a mysterious force. Now, both Mario and Luigi must explore Pi’illo Island and Luigi’s dream world to rescue Princess Peach.
Features of the game :
- Players have the ability to spawn hundreds of Luigi that can mold into different forms. Some examples are; bouncy towers, wrecking balls and giant hammers (benefits; special attacks or for passing obstacles).
- Players can poke, tickle and move a sleeping Luigi on the Nintendo 3DS lower touchscreen to alter the dream world on the upper screen of the console.
- Players can switch between Mario and Luigi when battling in the real world, and also control both Mario and a group of Luigis during battle in the dream world.
- The Larger than Life Giant Battles Battles experience – turn the Nintendo 3DS sideways like a book to experience what Nintendo calls, “the larger than life giant battles experience”.
- Items and gear to customize both Luigi and Mario.
- Hint System and Easy Mode – the game features a hint system and an easy mode. The hint system offers players tips on how to survive (useful to players who are new to the game or having trouble), and easy mode makes battles less difficult.
|Wi-Fi Multiplayer Gameplay||No|
|Local Multiplayer Gameplay||No|
|Game Available at eShop||Yes|
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Game Trailer :