Buying?

• Thread starter Maddie
  • Start date
Maddie

Maddie

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
Where do you buy your video games from?

I have a couple of games that I've bought at other places. But a majority of my games come from either Best Buy or Hastings. The are usually the only places that have the games that I want.

I get them from my local GAME shop, or there are also some 2nd hand game shops around as well. I occasionally would bag some bargains. :p

Amazon, mostly. Games are pretty expensive in France, so I use Amazon to save up some money (Since most of the games on it are 35€ instead of 40-50€ everywhere else. Yes, even 5€ is a nice saving here :bag:).

Otherwise, I buy them in a supermarket, when they get a price drop.

When I played console games, I usually bought my games at Gamestop. They seemed to have the best prices and selection.

I buy my video games from a local game store called Just Press Play. It's much cheaper than Gamestop, and for 5 games, I can get a say, $67 in store credit to buy games, which to me, is totally awesome :D

I go to Gamestop and Best Buy to purchase my Video Game, I've been experimenting with Target and the 3DS E-Shop to see how the online store works. :writing:

I normally buy my game from the GAME.co.uk website, only the digital ones because GAME doesn't ship to my country. Also, I did buy a physical game from PlayAsia which was delivered in a week.

I've got my 3DS and most of my games from GameStop. One thing I don't like about them are the pretty terrible used game discounts. Most used games are just 5 dollars less than the new games (and with tax, the price is pretty much the same). I do like buying from Amazon from time to time because I can find some pretty good deals and discounts.

From the store in the mall,I don't really trust low price games

I usually get my games from GameStop. They are a nice group of game loving people and they are really helpful. I will sell my old games there, and that is where I got my Pokemon Omega Ruby and LoZ Majora's Mask. If I don't get them from there I will just get them from Target.

I usually get my games from a local shop but because I rarely happen to go there often since it is very very far away , I usually just get games by buying eshop cards online then getting the games from the Nintendo eshop digitally , it works efficiently as well in my opinion .

Used to get mine at GAME. Sometimes still do, not so much anymore but then again, I don't buy videogames often anymore, either. Though I've bought the vast majority of games from there for the past decade.

More recently, I've begun to buy through Amazon, but I've only ever got a few through there. I'm beginning to think I'll end up using this site a lot more from now on. After all, the range of games is often far more expansive, with all kinds of games I've never seen in GAME. One of my favourite series, Disgaea, has never been seen in that store so I've exclusively bought through Amazon for those three games I own.

For the record, GAME is a UK store. I think it might be tied to GameStop or something but I'm not sure. Still, I don't think it'd be much of a far cry at all to consider this as our equivalent of GS.

Back