I know what you’re thinking – “It’s impossible to get free Nintendo 3DS, Wii U and Switch eShop prepaid cards”. That is technically true, however, we here at NintenPedia.com purchase these eShop cards and give them away every once in a while to our readers (codes sent digitally). Think of it as email delivery, but just over private message at our forum or to an email address if it’s an event for the main site.
Are you wondering if you’re eligible to get yourself one of these eShop cards? The answer is simple – keep reading our fresh new content that we publish. We normally host a contest every once in a while. It can be a random draw, it can be a Wi-Fi online tournament for a selected 3DS, Wii U or Switch game. Heck, you can even throw a couple of ideas at us..
Nintendo Switch eShop cards are the same as 3DS/Wii U eShop cards.
List of contests (list no longer being kept up to date):
- $150 Worth in eShop Credit Giveaway (Over)
- Lucky Posting Bonanza ($40 eShop Credit Prize) (Over)
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt Contest ($40/£25 eShop Credit Prize) (Over)
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Giveaway (Over)
- Secret Santa (Over)
- Pokémon League (Recurring event)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked Giveaway (Over)
- Mario Kart 8 Launch Tournament (Over)
Free Europe 3DS Game Giveaway
- Pokemon X/Y Wi-Fi Tournament (2014)
- Blame Atlus Giveaway (Over)
- Green Shell Bonanza – Mario Kart 7 Battle Mode Tournament (Over)
- Web of Pedia – Win a Free 3DS Game (Over)
- Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward Giveaway (Over)
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Giveaway (Over)
- Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire Giveaway (Over)
- Meep of the Meeps Giveaway (Over)
- Rawr of Rawrs – Pokemon Multi Battle Madness (Over)
- Pediaversary Funfair (Over)
- A Ghost Of A Chance (Over)
- My Nintendo, Your Nintendo, Everyone’s Nintendo (Over)
- Pedia Birthday Giveaway (Over)
- Tell me your favorite music and win a eShop/Amazon card (Over)
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch Giveaway
- I’m no longer keeping this list updated so check Town Billboard.
Contests ARE NOT the only way to get 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit from NintenPedia. Members of the forum can earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and these Play Coins can be exchanged for eShop codes. For more details, please see this web page.
( Photo of the Nintendo eShop prepaid $20 card )