disgaea 6

• Thread starter ariamisu
  • Start date
ariamisu

ariamisu

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
i am looking forward to this game despite some of its changes and the cuts to the creatabke character roster “hope more gets added in dlc” as disgaea 5 seems to have more creatable character roster than the 6th game.
i am looking forward to this game , are any of you?
zankuro , sawatei and arekishi/alexi are artists who i adore that are very much into the disgaea series and like to draw their characters every now and then and my passion for disgaea series as a whole is constantly reinforced by these artists and their cute art styles , especially since alexi was the main reason i got into and discovered disgaea.whenever any of them talk about their experiences with the games or a character , it makes me want to play the game more. sawatei is expert at disgaea , in 6 he already has a characteror characters at max level , like he did in 5 and 4 before it by getting characters he likes most to lv9999 , in my eyes sawatei is a op player at disgaea games.
i also like that hololive girls are getting in as alternite character costumes of the creatable character classes and the characters are voiced by the vtubers they represent.i myself stringly desire and plan to play disgaea 6 regardless of it handicaps. i even now still play disgaea 5 casually on and off in the postgame and i do not yet have any character reach 9999 level yet , to this day have not had any chara in any disgaea game reach max level.
i have not played disgaea d2 but would like to someday and hope maybe a switch port could happen but not holding my breath or anything for it.

Back