Just a little hard? Kek *nintendo land

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
Ok so ive played nintendo land on the wii u a lot today and i did donkey kong's crash course a number of times, but i couldnt even finish stage 1, kek. Its kinda hard for me to not go too fast, especially down like hills and stuff. And then another thing that has happened even more is i somehow get turned over or turned around, and as you know if you've played, that also kills you. Either those things happen, or on a part where you have to hold certain buttons, i accidentally let go too soon, dying yet again kek. This is probably the hardest mode on the game for me. So....does anyone else find this mode rather difficult compared to some others?

I actually tried that minigame out a few times when I actually decided to play Nintendo Land for once. I found the game to be a little difficult, but after a while I got the hang of it. I think I'm on stage 3 or 4 right now for that minigame, and it's been such a challenge. Compared to games like the Legend of Zelda or the Metroid minigames, this one is actually quite hard. I don't think I'll be picking up Nintendo Land any time soon, but if I do I might just avoid that minigame for now.

Wow i dont know how you did that kek i cant even beat stage 1, hehehe^^ it mustve taken you a long time to do that....

Wow i dont know how you did that kek i cant even beat stage 1, hehehe^^ it mustve taken you a long time to do that....
I would say about 45 minutes >.>
I wanted to quit so hard but I was just like "The goal's just right there you can do it!" and that just kept me going and going until I beat the levels. Stage 4 made me stop because I just overall got bored of the minigame by then lol.

Kek i dont blame you^^ i wouldve gotten sick of losing by then too ahahaha^^ especially since i like to grind on this game kek

I did the minigame a long time ago and after countless attempts I finally finished the entire minigame! It was extremely tough but fun.

I think i beat it. All of it i mean. It’s pretty fun. The flips in level 3 are ridiculous though.

I think i beat it. All of it i mean. It’s pretty fun. The flips in level 3 are ridiculous though.
Ikr? I remember I also cleared the entire game without dying once!

Ikr? I remember I also cleared the entire game without dying once!
Nice! Even with alot of skill that’s tough. The cart is soo fragile even if you do something right if you did it too fast or slow you would break

Oh god, I totally remember this nightmare. :eek:

I didn’t really understand what I was doing when I first started it, lol. I must have failed on the first stage like 200 times or so before finally getting the hang of it. When I finally beat the first stage, the second stage was even more difficult. ._.

Eventually, I started to understand, and was zipping through the first and second stages like it was nothing. Then, against all odds, I beat it. After that, I just played it over and over again, beating the whole thing with no lives lost. First time I actually felt like a champ, lol

Reactions: Kadaj
Back