If you’ve ever wanted a platformer where a playable character was a robotic box of French Fries, then you’ll probably want to pick up Blocky Bot for the Wii U when it hits the eShop May 21st. Along with the robot French Fries, there will be plenty of other playable characters in this wacky world filled with Robots, Ninjas, and Wizards. From the same team that brought us ‘Paper Monsters: Recut’, Blocky Bot promises cute graphics, endless hours of replayability, and a game that will be suitable for all ages. If that’s not enough to sell you, then..this fake infomercial/promo trailer should. And even if it doesn’t, I can almost guarantee you’ll be singing this jingle in your head at least once, if not for the rest of your life.
Is it stuck in your head? It sure got in mine. And it also got my attention, which is what they wanted so..I’d consider this promo: successful! Blocky Bot jumps in the eShop May 21st at $1.99, and with the promised features/playable characters, that’s a steal. I know I’ll be ‘jumping’ for joy when Blocky Bot arrives!
Jump your way through a wacky world of Robots, Wizards, Ninjas and the first ever playable box of robotic French Fries! Blocky Bot is a brand new super action mini platformer for Wii U, from the same team that brought you Paper Monsters Recut. Test your platforming skills and reflexes by collecting Bits and Bytes to unlock new characters and themes and push yourself for the best score and blocky bragging rights!
- Endless 3D platformer gameplay combined with awesome robot style.
- Tons of original characters to unlock and play, and a few surprise appearances!
- Awesome original soundtrack, filled epic with new blocky jams.
- Super sweet themes to unlock and explore!
- Endless hours of replay and high score fun.
- Tight responsive controls.
- Wii U GamePad support, including Off-TV Play!
- Fun for gamers of any age.