Nexis Games released an interview with Glow Games Studios announced an upcoming Wii U eShop title: Dungeons & Robots. Since the review is quite long, you can read a summary of some of the game’s aspects:
- Environments are randomly generated.
- There’s a plenty of customization options.
- There’s a plenty of dangers in the dungeons, including traps and also enemies like Mages, Orcs and Demons.
- You need to search for artifacts in dungeons, those increase your stats and abilities.
- The robots are called Ajax.
- Ajax have Element and Meele resistance attributes, including the classic Health and Energy Regeneration properties.
- It’s possible to manipulate Armor, Equipment, Gems, Weapons with the GamePad, each has its own attribute valuing Defense, Type, Boosted Stats, and Gem Slots.
- There’re different classes of armor, also those has its own slot for gems.
- Equipment items are divided into Disposables, Fountains and Turrets categories.
- Disposable items includes objects like energy traps, mines or an teleporter.
- Fountains are objects set down by the player in an area to provide support options.
- Fountains award Health and Energy.
- There’s a single-player, a co-op (up to four players ) and a versus player mode (up to 4v4 battles).
- Targeted for Q1 2015.
You can see a gallery below: