Demo games?

• Thread starter Rileyhall
  • Start date
Rileyhall

Rileyhall

Wonderwoman
Towns Folk
I recently found the 3ds restore has demos for their games and I was wondering if there was at least one demo that you can play the whole game but they have a lot off the full version what demo should I try and what demo should I not

Demos are very useful to try out a game before you buy it. Often demo's are very useful at doing just that, or maybe you like a game a lot but you don't have enough money to buy it so you download the demo and play that until you have enough to buy the full game :p

I've downloaded many demos on both the Switch and 3DS. On the Switch I've mostly been downloading puzzle games demos because I don't have enough money to buy them and the demos have a fair amount of content in, but on the 3ds the demo's I've downlaoded are to test out games, or in the case of Pokemon S/M, I got that demo to both try out the game and to get the free things.

Demo#s will not have the full game because that's not what they're for, they're just a trial so it'll either give you like the start of the game then cut you off, or give you like a little story on it's own that you wont get in the full version maybe. I'd recommend just looking through the list of 3ds games that have demos though and seeing if there's anything that takes your fancy.

Demos are very useful to try out a game before you buy it. Often demo's are very useful at doing just that, or maybe you like a game a lot but you don't have enough money to buy it so you download the demo and play that until you have enough to buy the full game :p

I've downloaded many demos on both the Switch and 3DS. On the Switch I've mostly been downloading puzzle games demos because I don't have enough money to buy them and the demos have a fair amount of content in, but on the 3ds the demo's I've downlaoded are to test out games, or in the case of Pokemon S/M, I got that demo to both try out the game and to get the free things.

Demo#s will not have the full game because that's not what they're for, they're just a trial so it'll either give you like the start of the game then cut you off, or give you like a little story on it's own that you wont get in the full version maybe. I'd recommend just looking through the list of 3ds games that have demos though and seeing if there's anything that takes your fancy.
I know they are not the full thing some of em I heard have some but not all things

Back