Rumors and Speculations

• Thread starter Gameru
  • Start date
Gameru

Gameru

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
As we had E3 finished with good games coming out this year and the next, we could certainly expect some hidden tricks from "groovy" sources like 4chan and people with uncles working at Nintendo.

Although, 4chan had some rumors proven to be true, we can't say the same for other speculations.

Tl;Dr They're rumors until it's proven true.

What rumours?

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
Smash 4 Deluxe
Pokemon Stars

The usual.

Smash 4 Deluxe seems likely, seeming as we got Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Mario Kart 8 was a big title for the Wii U and so was Smash. There will probably be new characters introduced, new stages pulled from a range of gaming franchises, more modes (hopefully online ones with friends) and packed full of paid DLC.

Not sure about Pokemon Stars though. Sounds like a spin-off. Collect stars instead of Pokemon? xD

Smash 4 Deluxe
Pokemon Stars

The usual.

Yeah, im quite aware of random hype like this... Someone brings the idea, and it spreads like a plague >.< unfortunately though, this is usually a case where it ends up not happening as i often have found on my own (and began expecting tbh). Then we have people who tie into these too much and wind up disappointed, sad but true.

I personally dont concern myself with it though, unless there is proof on Nintendo's website or eshop.

Smash 4 Deluxe seems likely, seeming as we got Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Mario Kart 8 was a big title for the Wii U and so was Smash. There will probably be new characters introduced, new stages pulled from a range of gaming franchises, more modes (hopefully online ones with friends) and packed full of paid DLC.

Not sure about Pokemon Stars though. Sounds like a spin-off. Collect stars instead of Pokemon? xD

Pokemon Stars is the "Emerald" of this current gen. It's the middle of Sun and Moon. Quite an unusual name since the Sun is a star.

Yeah, im quite aware of random hype like this... Someone brings the idea, and it spreads like a plague >.< unfortunately though, this is usually a case where it ends up not happening as i often have found on my own (and began expecting tbh). Then we have people who tie into these too much and wind up disappointed, sad but true.

I personally dont concern myself with it though, unless there is proof on Nintendo's website or eshop.

This is true. Rumors tend to change violently as its passed from ear to ear, same thing would happen when it comes to online. People tend to hype themselves up and just get the short end of the stick.

Reactions: Kadaj and Mikaya
Pokemon Stars is the "Emerald" of this current gen. It's the middle of Sun and Moon. Quite an unusual name since the Sun is a star.

This is true. Rumors tend to change violently as its passed from ear to ear, same thing would happen when it comes to online. People tend to hype themselves up and just get the short end of the stick.

Yes i remember the pokemon z rumors (going back to what you said about emerald, like pokemon stars it didn't happen. Can't help but feel sorry for people who hopelessly get themselves hyped up over an empty rumor tbh. >.<

Back