How fast does NintenPedia load for you?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Just collecting some information to find out how fast web pages load for you guys when you visit NintenPedia.com or the NintenPedia.com Forum.

Please post your results below after you time it yourself.

If you can try from a fresh new browser that you have never used before on NintenPedia, that would be awesome too, but please clearly state that you've done that so I'd know.

Thanks!

It takes 7 seconds

4 seconds on Chrome (My main browser), and the same for Microsoft Edge (Hardly even use it but decided to give it a shot for this purpose).

When cached: So fast, they made a Fast and Furious film about it.

When hard-refreshed: 20 seconds or so.

This is for just the simple page loading btw. Doing something that requires the page to be 'active' (e.g editing a post) is slow af and takes several seconds. I blame my slow internet tho.

Reactions: Ichimaru
About 2 seconds on PC while I use Chrome, and 10 - 15 seconds when I use my cell phone (I use iPhone 4S, I believe that's why it's a bit slow.) I use Safari on mobile.

5-7 seconds on iPad

3 seconds on an IPhone 7

As for me, it's around 6 seconds when loading directly in Firefox's Incognito mode.

I'd say around ten seconds or so.

Admittedly, my internet is garbage lol.

Less than a second on my new laptop....takes a bit longer on my tablet.

It takes around 3 to 4 seconds for me when using Chrome and it is not a browser I have not used before. This is just for simple page loading, though. It seems like this is the same for all pages. It takes about 7 seconds when using my iPad to load the same pages, however.

It takes 3 seconds to load for me even if my brother and my sister are using the home wifi that's why it's always important to get fast internet the faster the better right just that sometimes when my internet box gets really hot it resets like people say everything always has to have a pro and a con with everything you do or buy

Using Opera here and it usually takes 3 - 5 seconds ^-^

I've made some new optimizations since posting this thread so I'm collecting more feedback.

I've made some new optimizations since posting this thread so I'm collecting more feedback.
Using Chrome on Amazon Fire Tablet, it takes about seven or eight seconds. Chrome on PC takes about three or four seconds. Safari on iPhone usually takes two or three seconds .

When using Firefox Quantum, this time it takes about 3-4 seconds to load. While on Pale Moon, it takes around 4-5 seconds.

Half a second, really fast. I'm not sure as to why it takes longer for other. Connection maybe?

I have some pretty garbage internet, so I’m not sure if I’m qualified to post here. xP

Usually, it loads in a little less than two seconds for me. I use Safari on iPad, and I haven’t cleared my cache in a while, so maybe thats why it always loads so quickly, idk for sure

Shortest time to load is about 4 seconds, longest time to load is 8 seconds.

Geez, idk? I use a shared space, so it might depend on whatever everyone else is doing...

Back