SciresM on Twitter Found Info On A New Superstar Saga Remake For 3DS!

• Thread starter Pepy550
  • Start date
Pepy550

Pepy550

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
So SciresM is a pretty well-known 3DSHacker and he's recently posted on Twitter saying that he's dumped some game icons he found in Nintendo's recently patched Metadata server that haven't been released or even announced yet!

In the post, he's found two game icons: One is for the upcoming game called Ever Oasis andthe other, is for a Superstar Saga remake for the 3DS.

What are your thoughts on this leak?

Source: https://twitter.com/sciresm/status/858935600182734848

I've heard and seen the icon and information. Personally I am PUMPED if this is a 3D remake of the game, and my money is already in it. Would be a genuinely incredible E3 release. A couple things would need to happen for this to work though.

1. Keep the creativity of the original. None of this "toads everywhere" nonsense.
2. Work on the battle system a bit but keep the Bros. Attacks. They were so satisfying to master in the original.
3. Make the world easier to understand. In other words, angle the camera to be a little less top-down for navigating with Bros. Moves.
4. Thoroughly test this sucker. Most Mario and Luigi games are rock solid but Paper Jam was a glitchy cash-grab.
5. No Toads added to the game. Please.
6. More content, like added minigames and Expert Challenges. Might as well while they have this chance.
7. Market this thing to death to make up for Paper Jam's poor marketing. This will be a BIG DEAL.

Clearly Paper Jam is not my favorite game. xD Honestly, though. I see a good chance for Alphadream to bring themselves back up to speed with this one. :D

Hmm, a Superstar Saga remake, you say? I might as well be interested in one once it comes out. Hopefully it will be as good as its original GBA iteration, or much better. And I hope it has no glitches around, because it's one of the concerns that hinders me from getting interested in getting Mario & Luigi 3DS games in the past.

I don't care how they do it; I just want a game that doesn't need to eat up 500 extra blocks of space because the developers released the game before they were finished testing for errors.

Well, I'm all for a new Super Star Saga game, as it's been a few years since Dream Team, but at least now that E3 has passed, I can say that the trailer for the new game makes it look quite interesting. I long for the day where there is a Super Star Saga game for the Switch, however...

Maybe We'll get a gba sounds item! that would be awesome!

I have saw the trailer, and the thing that caught me off guard was when I saw Goomba squads and the others join in the fight, as well. Initially I thought of Bowser's Minions as Koopalings (but I guess it have to do with EU marketing of Mario Kart 8 that time), but that gameplay sure look interesting!

The goomba squads seems to be a sort of mini-game thing though, don't think it'll amount to much of the gameplay. Still, that kind of addition is unnecessary, Superstar Saga was a phenomenal game. Even a straight port is good enough for me.

Back