Favorite Kirby copy ability/ultra ability

• Thread starter Nicholas Benjamin
  • Start date
Nicholas Benjamin

Nicholas Benjamin

Aura Guardian
Towns Folk
Personally I prefer fighter kirby he's broken especially in kirbys return to dream land I also like sword Kirby it's a well balanced ability especially if at full health you get the sword beam my favorite ultra ability is ultra sword especially in smash bros

I like Bell Kirby, even though it only appears once in Kirby: Triple Deluxe. Kirby looks so cute when holding it, and Kirby can ring the bells to KO enemies in sight, it sounds like music to my ears, literally. ;)

I love Wheel Kirby. It's fun using it, not to mention Kirby gets faster when he turns into Wheel Kirby. I like how in Kirby's Squeak Squad the wheel alternates into an ice wheel, fire wheel or thunder wheel if the wheel rides through a fire pit, ice terrain or spark.

Plasma Kirby was one of my favorites in Kirby: Super Star Ultra. It was quite fun to charge up and how it'd have different effects on the attack. It's quite equivalent to the Spark powerup too from Kirby: Squeak Squad. Another powerup I personally liked was the Yo-yo :3

Everyone who has at least some basic knowledge of Kirby knows that if he eats and swallows an enemy, He can take the main trait of that enemy. Every enemy has something different to give Kirby and each one has a different advantage and disadvantage and we all must have a favourite. My favourite personally is the fire Kirby because, for some reason, I will always choose fire or ice or water or some other Kirby's ability. So what's your favourite Kirby copy ability?

Ninja Kirby. He attacks very quickly, and deals a lot of damage on enemies. I like the combo moves, they're very effective. He has a variety of attacks, close-ranged and long ranged, so the ability doesn't really have any weaknesses whilst fighting against enemies and bosses. Ninja Kirby's appearance is pretty cool as well. So sneaky and looks like a deadly assassin. xD

Sword Kirby, especially in later titles with a more advanced moveset. While it's not the strongest ability in terms of raw power, it's trustworthy and useful in most situations, with various types of abilities to handle different types of enemies. The Zelda references also help. : P

Mirror Kirby is best at deflecting attacks~

The Hammer ability was pretty cool, too. Like, OP cool. The flame hammer attack was like using a smash attack in Super Smash Bros. You're vulnerable for a moment, but the payoff is sooo worth it. So much damage in such short time~

Also really liked the Spark and Freeze abilities in Canvas Curse. Because electricity; and the freeze ability makes you glide super smoothly, icing everything (except the spike balls and other spikes, cannons, etc. :T)

I tend to prefer Smash Kirby because that ability has a good variety of moves for any situation and it's kind of like a showcase of all his most notable moves and each of them is useful in their own way. Stone Kirby's Down B (and only move) is great when you are feeling threatened and you want safety. Hammer Kirby's move is best when you want to deal a lot of damage. Cutter Kirby's move is a great ranged attack and it's pretty quick so you have a lot of time to move out of it afterward and Kirby's inhale is pretty useful in general.

Well I think sword kirby is a fine ability but it is not my preferred one. I love ninja kirby and I will tell you why, I love the way it smashes enemies as he goes through the levels, I think it is a pretty strong ability but it is not easy to control at first, because once you start punching your way through, kirby starts floating in the air and turns kinda weird where to place the punches. I also like the way he looks wearing his red headband

I love the new ESP from Planet: Robobot! It's so fun teleporting all over the place.

Smash kirby is awesome.

I like refrigerator kirby.

I always loved Plasma Kirby. Its one of the most powerful copy abilities in my opinion.

Back