Bayonetta 1, 2, and the newly announced 3 are coming to the Switch. (game awards)

• Thread starter Arshan
  • Start date
Arshan

Arshan

The Gucci Mining Diamonds Gang
Towns Folk

Bayonetta 2 + 1 switch trailer (Game Awards 2017)
Release Date: February 16th, 2018

Bayonetta 3 announcement trailer (Game Awards 2017) Exclusive to Nintendo Switch
Release Date: TBA

It was revealed at the game awards of 2017 that bayonetta 1 + 2 were coming to nintendo switch alongside an announcement for bayonetta 3. I was pretty hyped and think this is a great addition to the switch library. The original 2 are good games and if you haven't played them they are worth checking out. I am thinking of buying them myself since I never played either. Very hyped to see bayonetta 3 coming exclusive on the nintendo switch too. What do you guys think? Will you be playing the games on the switch?

Reactions: Duffy
i found all this out 2 day ago can't wait, i played only the first one on xbox and i love it. i never beat it but playing it was a blast it was one of my first beat them up game. The music was great the cut sense he fit with the time in the game item were cool. the only thing i did not like was the camera but over all game was great. I plan on buying all of them for my switch

I'm excited! Another great series heading to switch. Also the game awards are becoming hype central!

Don't forget, if you buy the retail version, you get a download code for the original Bayonetta for free as well!

Reactions: Duffy
def buy

Certainly an awesome series I shall see follow up again.

I'm really glad more mature series like Bayonetta are making their way to the Switch. I know Bayo has been with Nintendo for a while, but the fact that it's sticking with them and growing is always good. Nintendo has always had a connotation of being childish, and while I don't mind that, games like this help soften that and could help more people jump aboard the Switch train. Honestly, with how great of a console the Switch is, it deserves that.

This was definitely a hype moment for me, even though I couldn't watch The Game Awards 2017 live because it was late at night and that's a big no, but when I scrolled through my Youtube subscriptions, I was like YES!, we're getting Bayonetta 3 and it is exclusive to the Switch and Bayonetta 1 & 2 are getting ported to the Switch which means that my plan to buy them on the Wii U is now flushed away.

Reactions: Chronal
I want to say that at the momento I saw Reggie talking to the game-awards host I never imagined he could announce something like that. I was laying on my couch and I started shouting like a mad dog, stretching my arms up. I was really happy about it and I am awaiting a terrific 2018 for the nintendo switch. I am extremely excited about the whole announcement, even though I have already played 1 and 2 on my wii u, having a third installment on the series is gonna blow everyone´s minds.

And here it comes another game - well, triplet of games - for my Switch wish list!
I never played the first two games and now I think I'll wait till the Switch versions release to catch up.

I think Switch has really the potential to become one of my favourite consoles of all time. :woot:

Well dear friend I may tell you that I have already played Byta 1 and 2 and they are terrific games. The second installment is exclusiveto the nintendo wii u and it seems it is heading towards the nintendo switch, which is a terrific piece of news! No matter how I enjoyed the first two games already, it is going to be awesome to play those games on the go! Anyway, What I am most concerned about is byta 3. I know it is going to be a blast to play that game so that´s why I can´t wait!!

Back