Really love Sitcoms!

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
Naiwen

Naiwen

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
I really really enjoy sitcoms, they make me happy, they take my mind off things from my life. My favorite is "Friends" and "That's 70's Show". Do you watch any? If yes, what are your favorites? I'm watching a few hours on Netflix everyday, really loving it. I just really enjoy comedies much more than tragedies for entertainment (even novels!).

Reactions: Duffy
I loved Friends and I loved How I Met Your Mother. Do you recommend That 70's Show to me? I never watched it before, but really enjoyed the first two shows I mentioned.

I loved Friends and I loved How I Met Your Mother. Do you recommend That 70's Show to me? I never watched it before, but really enjoyed the first two shows I mentioned.
Yeah, it's hilarious! And full house too!

Yeah, it's hilarious! And full house too!
One of my friends showed me the first episode of Fuller House and it seemed alright, but aged. Does the original seem aged too? Or is it good as well?

One of my friends showed me the first episode of Fuller House and it seemed alright, but aged. Does the original seem aged too? Or is it good as well?
I found them quite good. I like old shows. What was it called : "Grace and Frankie"? Anyways, I really like older movies and shows, I'm old-fashioned when it comes to entertainment.

I found them quite good. I like old shows. What was it called : "Grace and Frankie"? Anyways, I really like older movies and shows, I'm old-fashioned when it comes to entertainment.
Ah. I don't hat old shows, I just much prefer mid 2000s ish shows I feel like, but I'll give anything a try (except Twilight)

Ah. I don't hat old shows, I just much prefer mid 2000s ish shows I feel like, but I'll give anything a try (except Twilight)
Ain't "Breaking Bad" so good? I'm an anti-Twilighter too. And really love that show. I know it's a Twilight parody, but so good.

Ain't "Breaking Bad" so good? I'm an anti-Twilighter too. And really love that show. I know it's a Twilight parody, but so good.
Wait, Breaking Bad is a Twilight parody? Never watched that either.

Wait, Breaking Bad is a Twilight parody? Never watched that either.
Ok, it's really good.

I will admit I am definitely a sitcom junkie. I have watched every episode of Seinfeld at least twice. My favorite show of all time.

Back