3DS vs Switch

• 3DS

• Switch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Prime

Prime

Thunderthighs
Towns Folk
It is confirmed Persona Q2 will be on 3ds, but I think it would go better on switch. Better hardware would lead to more of an improvement from the first one. Anyone else agree?

It wouldn't necessarily be better with better hardware. Namely I'd say the 3ds's bottom screen that you can sue to make your map would be killer if you couldn't do that on switch. It'd get very hard(er) to navigate and annoying to open up a menu whenever you wanted to work on your map. Persona Q's make your own map system worked well on 3ds because of the dual screen. Might it work on switch? Yes, but I think it'd be a bigger risk for a game that might actually get worse.

Reactions: Ashkil and Prime
I thought that the bottom map for PQ was fantastic on the 3DS. Also porting a Chibi style game to a big screen doesn't seem like the best idea to me honestly. Would definitely work well on the Switch though (and further convince me away from the PS4 and Persona 5)

Reactions: Duffy
I thought that the bottom map for PQ was fantastic on the 3DS. Also porting a Chibi style game to a big screen doesn't seem like the best idea to me honestly. Would definitely work well on the Switch though (and further convince me away from the PS4 and Persona 5)
Well if they did port Q2 to switch I would hope they ditch the chibi style for a more realistic approach like in the main game. But alas it is unlikely.

Reactions: Prime
If they did one on switch it wouldn’t be that one, they would do a new one that isn’t downgraded by the loss of the bottom screen

Back