Giveaway Win a $20 eShop/Amazon card by telling me your favorite music

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

This album is best listened to with good quality headphones (especially the song On the Run, headphones are mandatory!) to hear all the nuances and sounds on this revolutionary album from 1973. Also you can you start playing this album immediately after the lion stops roaring while watching The Wizard of Oz (with the sound OFF) the music syncs up with what's happening on the screen. I would have to say that this is one of my all time favorite albums. Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon still holds up well today and outshines and influences musicians today.

I would have to say David Bowie is my favorite musical artist. I remember when I was very small I listened to both Dark Side of the Moon and David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust . I have to say both have influenced the types of music I like, I like music that tells a story and makes me think as well.

Another awesome musical story teller that I love listening to is Peter Gabriel from Genesis also from 1973 album, Selling England By the Pound. I saw an official cover band Musical Box preform this album live. It merely a taste of how innovative Peter Gabriel's performance art is and was. (He's still around but no longer doing these types performances anymore.)

I know I was only suppose to choose one, but I couldn't. I'm torn between my favorite bands, Genesis and Pink Floyd and my favorite musical artist the late, great David Bowie.

can the song come from a movie or no

I have SO many songs I love, but I went with this one. I kinda like how it sounds. :cat:

IT'S SO HARD TO CHOOSE! I really love the Xenoblade Chronicles 1&2 soundtrack, but there are so many other songs I love too. I think since I cant pick my favorite song, I'll just pick the one that is my most recent favorite.

I watched and loved the greatest showman, and this song has been my newest favorite from it. :D Been singing along to it a whole ton.

XdXVwrw.png

Continuing the giveaways since @Dark Link finished his, I'm doing one...

I love music and music hates me (because I kill songs sometimes), so it's going to be very simple this time around. Just post one of your favorite songs (Youtube embed) and I'll randomly draw a winner at the end of this month (April 2018).

If you're the first entry, you'll be #1.. second entry, #2 and so on~

If you have any questions, feel free to ask ^-^

PS. Bonus prizes will be given away if I add your song to my main playlist :cool-pika: Don't try to learn my taste and try to post a song I like btw. I really really want to know what kind of songs some of you Pedians are into.

Sounds fun, but i have a question. Can it be in japanese, like an anime song with Japanese lyrics ? Just asking because thats a brief summary of my favorite song an would suck if i cant since it would be really hard to pick unless instrumental is acceptable XP

Sounds fun, but i have a question. Can it be in japanese, like an anime song with Japanese lyrics ? Just asking because thats a brief summary of my favorite song an would suck if i cant since it would be really hard to pick unless instrumental is acceptable XP
Yup.

Reactions: Kadaj
Ok thanks !

This one has the lyrics in english letters as well if anyone would like to learn the words heh :p easily my favorite song ever, i could listen to this and never get tired of it lol. Mission impossible for me not to sing it when its on tho

my favorite music is undertale and minecraft parodies

my favorite music is undertale and minecraft parodies
Embed the music video :eyes:

Embed the music video :eyes:
there are tons of music video's i watch, can i just pm u the playlist?

it's good

Reactions: Marc
there are tons of music video's i watch, can i just pm u the playlist?
Nope. Pick one and post it here.

the best one of a 3 part set

I'll enter! Don't listen to songs much, but here's a good one.

I am not a music fan but I do have a favorite

One song? Easy - Redbone by Childish Gambino. I'm linking the live version since it's so fun to watch Donald Glover prancing around stage though it's slightly worse than the studio version.

Edit: I just saw this. Oh my God

Last edited:
I can show you one of my faves:

I like this song not just for some nice melodies, but if you understand Japanese in this song, you would get some deep, encouraging message within. This is why Start Line! is one of my favorites.

Thanks to video games, I prefer music without lyrics. This song has the good bass too.

There is so many I like,but I find this one good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back