‘Re:ZERO’ OVA Release Date Confirmed: ‘Memory Snow’ Anime Episode Brings Rem, Sabaru, And Emilia Bac

• Thread starter eeveeruleslol
  • Start date
eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol

I'm just some dude who has no idea what he's doing
Towns Folk
Finally some news
The Re:ZERO OVA release date has finally been confirmed to take place in 2018. Called Re:ZERO – Starting Life in Another World – Memory Snow, the Re:ZERO OVA episode will feature characters like Subaru, Emilia, Rem, Ram, Beatrice, Roswaal, and children that live in the neighboring village.

Re:ZERO Memory Snow
is apparently an original story since it takes place before tragedy strikes. Without getting into major spoilers, the first season of the Re:ZERO anime ended right before a critical scene that was a major turning point in Arc 3 of the light novel series. The fact that a certain character is part of the voice cast means that the story definitely takes place before the potential Re:ZERO Season 2 that everyone is hoping for.
the release date for the Re:ZERO OVA episode is now scheduled for October of 2018. Not many details have been unwrapped for this winter Christmas-themed special, but the Re:ZERO OVA episode is hoped to be shown in Japanese movie theaters.

This show is so hype. Gives me chills at every important moment. Then there was the part where he literally was chilled to the bone, and that gave me chills too.
time travel anime are the best

Back