♡ACNH/NL Shop Sanrio & Other Amiibo Posters!♡

• Thread starter FuredeRika
  • Start date
FuredeRika

FuredeRika

ᵂⁱᵗᶜʰ ᵒᶠ ᴹⁱʳᵃᶜˡᵉˢ
Towns Folk
Hihi~

So I have Amiibos, that work in both Animal Crossing New Leaf and New Horizons. I run shops like this on other forums and would be very happy to provide the same services here too for any AC players looking for these items.

The amiibos I have are :
♡Kerokerokeroppi (Toby)♡
♡Kiki & Lala (Etoile)♡
♡Hello Kitty (Rilla)♡
♡My Melody (Chelsea)♡
♡Pompompurin (Marty)♡
♡Cinnamonroll (Chai)♡
♡Celeste♡
♡Villager (SSB but works in AC)♡
♡Rosie♡
♡Sahara♡
Olive (used to have her, but I can still order her posters)♡
♡Carrie♡
♡Louie♡

tzUsZOc.jpg

For New Horizons
The amiibos give character posters.
I'm not really sure what PC is worth here but these items cost me 1k to order in game and then 1 day to be delivered. So If you could pay me 1k (in game bells) for each poster that'd be basically free so I'll charge that along with 25 pc for each poster ^^

Spoilers are photos of the posters (they hang on walls like kk slider music and I think can only be placed inside)
)
EmrW1EhVcAA3qj1
EmrW1EhUcAEKTpZ
EmrW1EeVkAE5Uy2
EmrW7JnUYAExIaX
EmrW7JzVgAMZlzI
EmrW1EeUUAAGpPM
EmrW7JtVcAAw_v5
EmrXBTmUcAAabeV
EndjZ6sVgAEkz9V
EmrXBTaVkAE13W0
EmrW7KHUcAA848y
EmrXBTdUwAAul7h
EmrXBTkUwAAPX6B

I do not time travel and have only two characters who can order all these items. I am also ordering stuff for people on other sites but no orders should take more than a week.

For New Leaf
I can invite a camper to my campground and either you can come and order the items you want for MEOW coupons, or I can time travel and order them all for you if it's a lot of items- idm time traveling in new leaf.

A full list of the items the Sanrio Villagers sell: http://moridb.com/catalogs/aGFJiJiCCO?limit=50&offset=0

A quick google will also find you what Celeste + Villager offer.
Most popular items from them are 'Celeste Bow' & 'Villager Statue'

I can do as many as you want for 5 pc since it's just tapping an amiibo in for you and I have far too many MEOW coupons anyway

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: phofufury, Gram, Mizunil and 6 others
I'd like to order one Kerokerokeroppi and one Hello Kitty poster! 10 pc in total right?
I had no idea there were special posters in the game, pretty cool haha

Reactions: Marc and FuredeRika
I'd like to order one Kerokerokeroppi and one Hello Kitty poster! 10 pc in total right?
Ayy tbh I didn't know either until had to google because I thought they just didnt support the non villager amiibos anymore baha

I'll order them both today so they'll be ready for tomorow c:

Reactions: Jisenku, Mizunil and Marc
Got them! Let me know when your free for me to drop them off c:

Reactions: Mizunil
Got them! Let me know when your free for me to drop them off c:
I’ll be dropping in throughout the day, whenever you see me online feel free to message me and I’ll hop on

Reactions: FuredeRika
I’ll be dropping in throughout the day, whenever you see me online feel free to message me and I’ll hop on

would any time in the next 12 hours be good?

Ahh I think we have different time zones, I'm busy with school today :/
Would tomorrow work?

Ahh I think we have different time zones, I'm busy with school today :/
Would tomorrow work?
how many hours from now? bahaha

how many hours from now? bahaha
Actually, if you're down now I have the next 20 min to play!

If not, what time works best for you tomorrow? Somewhere around this time again I'm guessing? So if we trade tomorrow would 8 or 9 pedia time be okay?

Actually, if you're down now I have the next 20 min to play!

If not, what time works best for you tomorrow? Somewhere around this time again I'm guessing? So if we trade tomorrow would 8 or 9 pedia time be okay?
I'm free now! Want me to drop them off or you come pick them up?

I can make the code!

KDPKV is the dodo code:)

Edit: Got the posters, thank you so much!

Reactions: phofufury, Marc and FuredeRika
yo I just saw I got enough PC for this woop-woop

Anyway can I get all of the Sanrio items on New Leaf, I have more than enough MEOW coupons to come and order them and I'd like to come visit your town again for the nostalgia..

Thanks.

yo I just saw I got enough PC for this woop-woop

Anyway can I get all of the Sanrio items on New Leaf, I have more than enough MEOW coupons to come and order them and I'd like to come visit your town again for the nostalgia..

Thanks.
I LITERALLY TOLD YOU I'D GIVE U THESE FOR FREE WHEN I GOT THEM U IDIOT bruh

but lol okay sure when are you free?

Reactions: Reino
I LITERALLY TOLD YOU I'D GIVE U THESE FOR FREE WHEN I GOT THEM U IDIOT bruh

but lol okay sure when are you free?

IknowIknow but felt bad taking them for free, and pointless paying in bells since you had enough.

I'm free now until like 2am if that's good? but this'll probably take a long time to do so maybe lets do this over a few days?

IknowIknow but felt bad taking them for free, and pointless paying in bells since you had enough.

I'm free now until like 2am if that's good? but this'll probably take a long time to do so maybe lets do this over a few days?

I gotta eat and will be messing around for a bit, but maybe in like 3 hours? We can at least do 1 of the amiibo's before I sleep- since it'd take more than one scanning them in to get all their items if its capped at 5 every day? I'll message u here once I'm free?

Back