1.0.8 Patch Data Nerfs/Buffs - SSB4

• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date
Artisan

Artisan

Hard At Work
Forum Moderator
Lots of somewhat lower tier characters get buffs like the swordfighters (all the swordfighters?) and some extreme Diddy nerfs. I liked 90% of the things added like the buffs. I'm really interested in seeing better Falco/Link/Ike/Mii Swordfighter players and even DK because of the mechanics of his cargo throw. @Master Knight DH any thoughts?

Reactions: 3905
They re-nerfed Diddy after giving him the deadly 1.0.6 patch. Then they buffed Rosalind and Ness who were already super good. Not that I have a problem with it but I think it's kind of weird how they decide who gets buffed and nerfed

So i was too lazy to watch the whole thing so I'm just going to ask you. Did Bowser Jr. get any buffs or nerfs? Also did Sonic, Little Mac get any buffs also? Overall it seems like the new update was a good one and it brought along with itself a whole lot of glitches :D

So i was too lazy to watch the whole thing so I'm just going to ask you. Did Bowser Jr. get any buffs or nerfs? Also did Sonic, Little Mac get any buffs also? Overall it seems like the new update was a good one and it brought along with itself a whole lot of glitches :D
All I heard was a nerf on Sonic's up smash

Why did the good characters get buffed. .-.
Link is good but plz bring back the infinite jab

Why did the good characters get buffed. .-.
Link is good but plz bring back the infinite jab
One thing they didn't note is both Rosalina and Link's infinite jabs have been removed and I'm not sure about Dedede's yet but I'm guessing either that was removed or it's avoidable somehow. Infinite jabs are cheap though, they don't need to be put in there unless it was a M/EB character and they were broken.

One thing they didn't note is both Rosalina and Link's infinite jabs have been removed and I'm not sure about Dedede's yet but I'm guessing either that was removed or it's avoidable somehow. Infinite jabs are cheap though, they don't need to be put in there unless it was a M/EB character and they were broken.
But it was the best kill option for Link. And was a great combo starter.

Back