1,000,000 pc, wat would u do?

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
if u had 1,000,000 pc, wat would u do with it? i would buy a few 20 cards maybe, and then invest the rest!

Reactions: Jisenku
Create the largest giveaway the internet has ever seen.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and phofufury
Create the largest giveaway the internet has ever seen.
that would be epic lol

Spending it would be a bad idea cause Marc would literally go broke. I would keep 50,000 and split the rest among the active members here at this website.

Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
Spending it would be a bad idea cause Marc would literally go broke. I would keep 50,000 and split the rest among the active members here at this website.
Pretty sure by the time someone gets to 1,000,000 pc, marc would be chilling in that ad revenue moolah:sneaky:. Just kidding :p.

Byt if I had 1,000,000 pc I would do the same as this.

Reactions: phofufury and Deepak
WOAH 1,000,000 is a lot!!!!

Hmmm, I'd probably:
1. Save 10,000 so I have some to use for e-shop cards, just in case a new game comes out and i'm broke (which is most of the time LOL)
2. Maybe do a new member welcome thing where i give 500 PC to new members of the Pedia :D
3. A birthday gift thing where each member gets 1,000 PC on their birthday!
4. A Pedia-birthday gift thing where each member gets 1,000 times the no. of years they've been here (So a member who has been here for 4 years will get 4,000 PC on the day they joined Nintenpedia! Then they'd get 5,000 the next year, etc.)
5. A 10 PC giveaway to a random member each day :p
6. Make a thread where everyone can claim ONE thing they want from the Pedia Emporium for FREE!
7. A welcome back to Pedia gift of 1,000 PC if the member hasn't been online in like, 6 months or something
8. A raffle where everyone who joins gets their names shuffled into a hat. The first one picked gets 10 PC, the second gets 20 PC, and so on! So if 234 people join, the last one picked gets 2,340 PC!
9. Hmmm maybe do something similar to @Samster's Rapid Fire Giveaway! :)
10. Send 100,000 to a random Nintenpedia member with no explanations. Doesn't matter if they're active or not, just ONE random member LMAO

honestly, you could do all of this and you'd still have TONS of PC left over!! :rotfl: :rotfl: So it's always best to share your blessings as they say ;)

Reactions: Mizunil and Deepak
1 million Play Coins is $5882.35 USD, so in that sense, I would start a store where I would buy different games and whatnot that I'm interested in. It would make it so that it's not a burden to Marc, but at the same time, I'm still raking in the Steam codes! Also, I would buy all of the Nookling Junction items possible, then get a bunch of items from different stores that are offering things I want. Finally, once I have mostly everything I want, I would try to buy a bunch of pre-paid cards and whatnot, trying to get my PC into USD

Reactions: phofufury
WOAH 1,000,000 is a lot!!!!

Hmmm, I'd probably:
1. Save 10,000 so I have some to use for e-shop cards, just in case a new game comes out and i'm broke (which is most of the time LOL)
2. Maybe do a new member welcome thing where i give 500 PC to new members of the Pedia :D
3. A birthday gift thing where each member gets 1,000 PC on their birthday!
4. A Pedia-birthday gift thing where each member gets 1,000 times the no. of years they've been here (So a member who has been here for 4 years will get 4,000 PC on the day they joined Nintenpedia! Then they'd get 5,000 the next year, etc.)
5. A 10 PC giveaway to a random member each day :p
6. Make a thread where everyone can claim ONE thing they want from the Pedia Emporium for FREE!
7. A welcome back to Pedia gift of 1,000 PC if the member hasn't been online in like, 6 months or something
8. A raffle where everyone who joins gets their names shuffled into a hat. The first one picked gets 10 PC, the second gets 20 PC, and so on! So if 234 people join, the last one picked gets 2,340 PC!
9. Hmmm maybe do something similar to @Samster's Rapid Fire Giveaway! :)
10. Send 100,000 to a random Nintenpedia member with no explanations. Doesn't matter if they're active or not, just ONE random member LMAO

honestly, you could do all of this and you'd still have TONS of PC left over!! :rotfl: :rotfl: So it's always best to share your blessings as they say ;)
honestly man, ur crazy generous! glad there r ppl who would love to share!

yeah, i wouldnt spend all mine in a day tho, cuz Marc would go broke XD i would maybe buy one 20, and save and invest the rest, then eventually do some giveaways!

Reactions: Deepak and Jisenku
Probably give it to Marc since 1,000,000 PC would cause eShop/Nookling Junction prices to inflate. Might keep like, 10,000.

Cash out.

• Funny
Reactions: Marc, Jisenku and phofufury
Use cards to buy a few games that I want, I'd perhaps give away most of the rest that I didn't need... except for enough to buy a few more cards, if I change my mind later or if new games come out which I would like to purchase.

How much would 1,000,000 be in cards, anyway? I imagine it must be a lot... I could buy enough games to cover whole years of playtime.

Use cards to buy a few games that I want, I'd perhaps give away most of the rest that I didn't need... except for enough to buy a few more cards, if I change my mind later or if new games come out which I would like to purchase.

How much would 1,000,000 be in cards, anyway? I imagine it must be a lot... I could buy enough games to cover whole years of playtime.
i think 1,000,000 pc would be $20,833. 48 pc is about 25 cents, so i just did 1,000,000/48.......idk i think im kinda bad at math, but i think thats wat is, pls correct me if im wrong lol

Either way, $20,833 is a lot. I'm sure there's enough games in that than I've ever played in my lifetime.

Either way, $20,833 is a lot. I'm sure there's enough games in that than I've ever played in my lifetime.
so i was way off..........its about $8,000. i used the converter system form this thread, its useful!

I'd make this currency convert to other digital types seen sort of like how Amazon cash can be used by third-party sellers. I'd keep most of it though as it can be a valuable bartering tool. Then Marc would have to keep prices up and I would be the one hosting all the giveaways and getting Pokemon and DLC from other people who want to get Amazon cards for themselves and such if their kid already has the DLC or made a wrong decision. I don't know if that would ever happen but I might be overthinking it much.

Back