1,000 Posts !!!

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reece

I am so happy that I could have reached so far, in this wonderful community but it isn't me alone who should be celebrating, you guys should to, for being active in the forums, this is the reason why I reached 1,000 posts.At first (I mentioned this in another thread) I wanted to just get Play Coins, to get eShop codes but now I just enjoy posting and being interactive with my fellow members. I love this site and I will try my best to continue posting here.

I made an image below, sorry if it doesn't look to great, I wanted something that I can look at just to remember my time here on the site.. I tried hard to make a Final Fantasy collage and fit some of my favorite characters in there.

Thank you very much ,everybody for being so friendly towards me and helping me reach this milestone.

Reactions: Flarence, Marc and ErixSan
Congrats! You're the second user to reach this!

I remember how much happiness I had when I reached that quantity!
Well, maybe you too :D

We're the elite :p

The image looks great. Congrats on making it to 1,000 posts. Well done :thumbsup:

Thanks guys , @Erixsan I am totally happy bout reaching this far. @Marc I tried my best to make an image that I can look at to remember this milestone :)

@Erixsan I wanted to make a video but that would have been to tough, since I didn't know who to include, and the same thing you did with @Matthew ,I was gonna plan to do that. But I guess I will wait till my 2K video, hopefully I will reach there soon :)

@Erixsan I wanted to make a video but that would have been to tough, since I didn't know who to include, and the same thing you did with @Matthew ,I was gonna plan to do that. But I guess I will wait till my 2K video, hopefully I will reach there soon :)

You can send me a script with the chapter and I can do it for you.

I am so happy that I could have reached so far, in this wonderful community but it isn't me alone who should be celebrating, you guys should to, for being active in the forums, this is the reason why I reached 1,000 posts.At first (I mentioned this in another thread) I wanted to just get Play Coins, to get eShop codes but now I just enjoy posting and being interactive with my fellow members. I love this site and I will try my best to continue posting here.

I made an image below, sorry if it doesn't look to great, I wanted something that I can look at just to remember my time here on the site.. I tried hard to make a Final Fantasy collage and fit some of my favorite characters in there.

bigpreview_BlackBackgroundWithOrnamentsAndFlourishes_zps87ae7e06.jpg

Thank you very much ,everybody for being so friendly towards me and helping me reach this milestone.
Congrats. Hope you can get to 2000 soon. You are half way there keep going!

Congrats. Hope you can get to 2000 soon. You are half way there keep going!
Thanks, I will try my best to reach their soon :)
You can send me a script with the chapter and I can do it for you.
Oh cool, well when I think bout one I will send it to you right away :)

Wow, you must have been on this forum for quite some time huh? That's an impressive feat lol

Wow, you must have been on this forum for quite some time huh? That's an impressive feat lol
It's been around two months and a week or two :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back