SSB for Wii U 1.1.6 Dropping.

• Thread starter bobmcboberson
  • Start date
bobmcboberson

bobmcboberson

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
So a lot of people have been complaining about Bayonetta's OP combos. Why wouldn't they? She had consistent O-Deaths! So she got nerfed HARD. It's hard to combo efficiently now. A lot of Bayonetta players dropped her and picked up Rosalina. (Not really. Not all of them did that.) But now, a lot of people complained that they made a broken character, ACTUALLY broken. Broken as in just bad. But, some people don't care. ZeRo made a tier list himself, and he still put her as high tier. Not top, though. So, what do you guys think of the nerf? Is the character crap, or does she still have potential?

You're so late to the scene mate. I honestly didn't care for the combos. Bayonetta can still do work, but not to the point where she can 0-Death . The fact that Sakurai put her in the game was the first mistake since he always wants to be the characters as accurate as possible. Bayonetta's trailer show cased her strong combo game but now it's not as strong. Many other characters have 0-Death's no one bothers to care. Just look at mewtwo' zero to death. Does anyone care about that? No because it's not as easy. People weren't mad at the 0-Deaths. They were mad at how easy someone could pull it off.

As far as I know, nobody in the game has a TRUE 0-Death combo. (Enlighten me if there is.) Mewtwo's only works after about 30% or so, otherwise you can mash out of the disable. Maybe C Falcon can pull off a 0 death with footstools, but the reason why I posted that is because I saw a video where somebody complained that Bayonetta just had no potential anymore.

1. Gurantee you a character has a true zero to death.
2. That person is an idiot, they only minimized her potential

Back