Looking for $10 Steam Gift card in exchange for $10 Nintendo eShop/PlayStation Store (US)

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
The title says it all. Looking for a Steam card, I have a $10 Nintendo eShop or PS Store card that I can offer.

Reactions: AricAttack
I have a $10 Nintendo eShop or PS Store card that I can offer.
You should also mention how you got the $10 eShop card ;)

You should also mention how you got the $10 eShop card ;)
I stole it. :sneaky:

I got $10 Amazon gift card, but Amazon doesn't sell Digital Steam codes, only Xbox, PS, and Nintendo codes. So I want Steam

I stole it. :sneaky:

I got $10 Amazon gift card, but Amazon doesn't sell Digital Steam codes, only Xbox, PS, and Nintendo codes. So I want Steam
Make sure to check and see if your Amazon sells digital eShop codes. I think they stopped in most countries. They probably on;y sell 'em in the US now if it's US currency we're looking at.

Make sure to check and see if your Amazon sells digital eShop codes. I think they stopped in most countries. They probably on;y sell 'em in the US now if it's US currency we're looking at.
Yes, they do. I confirmed it. You want one or what?

Yes, they do. I confirmed it. You want one or what?
Okay! I'll give it a while and if you don't get anyone, I might be able to get you a US currency PlayStation Store $10 card for the $10 US eShop card you got from Amazon.

Okay! I'll give it a while and if you don't get anyone, I might be able to get you a US currency PlayStation Store $10 card for the $10 US eShop card you got from Amazon.
I don't need a PS card, lol. I can get your PS store, Xbox, or eShop card (All available on Amazon) whichever you want, I need a Steam $10 gift card, or direct gift.

Reactions: Marc
I don't need a PS card, lol. I can get your PS store, Xbox, or eShop card (All available on Amazon) whichever you want, I need a Steam $10 gift card, or direct gift.
RIP. I read the title wrong lol e.e

RIP. I read the title wrong lol e.e
Well, just get me a Steam card if you can!

Well, just get me a Steam card if you can!
Can't get any Steam cards of $10 value atm.

Can't get any Steam cards of $10 value atm.
Crap. You don't have Steam? It lets you send any amount of gift cards from their store.

do you still have the steam card?

do you still have the steam card?
He's looking for a steam card not giving a steam card :eyes:

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
Back