10* village (G rank level?) Nakarkos solo help... Takes me too long =( MHGU

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
So i can beat nakarkos online ok with a decent partner, but im trying to solo him in 10* village special quest and no matter what i always seem to run out of time... Im pretty sure he got very weak for me twice tho since i saw him turn the area blue and roar, along with what i think might be an additional 'panic instant death' where he does his one hit kill attack a second time seconds after unleashing it once (i run prowler on this game so this is easy to dodge i just have to avoid being too close and spamming him at the wrong time here). I even changed my prowler weapon to a dragon element weapon (the valstrax one) and still ran out of time =( i thought ok maybe bomber element is just bad for the job but no still took too long... Can anyone recommend where to hit him and when (notably phase 2 but phase 1 tips are welcome so i can have nakarkos enter his second form faster so I'm less likely to clock out yet again).

I used prowler and will try again today with my valstrax equipment on all three palicoes. How do i take nakarkos down solo without clocking out so many times? I need his palico sets and the husk scrap+ seems very scarce which is why i need solos so badly for this monster. At least he's not horribly OP like rajang who i doubt i'll be doing for a long time...

Back