$100 dollar steam card or 2 $40 3ds games

• Thread starter Brick1309
  • Start date
Brick1309

Brick1309

The Nintendo Nerd
Towns Folk
hello and i have a question so my birthday is in nov 20 :D so i am gonna get 2 presents from my family so i can pick 2 of anything unless it is 100 dollors or over (and of course no consoles or else i would get a wii u) so should i get a $100 steam card or 2
$40 3ds game which will me AS and Smash so tell me

I don't really know about steam games and such so...I'd personally go for the 3DS games, Smash is an amazing game, you'll enjoy it (get it so can you battle online with those who have it), and AS is pretty much self explanatory. I'm very excited for AS, and can't wait for it's release! If you liked Sapphire then this is the game for you! It will have many new unique features as well such as the riding on Latias in the sky to find the legendary pokemon. Depends if you're a smash/Pokemon fan I guess. xD

Reactions: D4rkDragon and Sylvester87
ya i am getting smash but idk if i should get tomadachi life or like 3d land or animal crossing

ya i am getting smash but idk if i should get tomadachi life or like 3d land or animal crossing
The best thing about Tomodachi Life from what I've seen is the ability to use your friend's Miis in your game and record your singing (and dancing I think) to share with others. What I didn't like is the lack of a multiplayer option. If you're more interested in multiplayer, go for New Leaf. Its single player is also addicting, but it gets boring after some months.

3D Land is SUPER easy in the beginning and the additional levels (which are actually decent) lacked bosses. As a matter of fact, the whole game lacked bosses and that's one of the major reasons why I was disappointed in the game, :panda:

^ I say avoid 3D Land unless you just want a game for collecting stars to advance and the 3D overworld.

If you have no interest in the new mega evolutions in Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby, you should skip the game since you already own Pokemon X/Y. I heard X/Y will be compatible online with OR/AS but you wouldn't be able to battle players in the 3rd gen remake online if they use the new content (eg. new mega stones for example).

Games on Steam are normally $59.99 US so you won't be able to grab two of the latest games with the $100 Steam credit. You can wait for some discounts because Steam normally has them, but it's really up to you if you found some games on Steam that sparked your interest and if your computer can run it (that's important, you wouldn't want to buy a game your PC can't run).

Reactions: Mikaya
any other suggestions for games?

As Marc said you have to first check if your PC can run the games. Something like the new assassin's creed will take a really beefy computer and cost $60. Of course with the steam sale you could probably pick up 7-8 games with a 100 dollars.

i accually cant get the steam card maybe i can get 2 3ds game smash was one of them but what about the other one any suggestions

i accually cant get the steam card maybe i can get 2 3ds game smash was one of them but what about the other one any suggestions
I'd suggest either getting the OR/As games when they come out or you can get Mario Kart 7 to enjoy the best multiplayer experience, if that's your thing. If you already own MK7 or not interested in the multiplayer, go for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, it will keep you hooked for a very long time.

Hmm, OR/AS is good, Fire Emblem Awakening is exceptionally good, Kid Icarus Uprising is really fun if you can get past the steep learning curve for getting the controls or perhaps Persona Q if you're a persona fan.

Just get a game that you really want and something else XD

you do? i'm trying to buy Epic Mickey (just for example sake here) and it's telling me i need to add funds.

Back