150 Coins

• Thread starter Volcano
  • Start date
Volcano

Volcano

The Volcanic Gamer
Towns Folk
I have 155 coins and I wonder which game from CN North America should I get.
Do some of them give more coins with surveys? Beacuse sadly i am 70 coins to GOLD so don't cry if you are not platinium beacuse my situation is worst :p.
I already have Kersploosh and I am thinking of getting Twinbee.

Reactions: faustine
None of them give enough to get you to gold, sadly. TwinBee gives only 5. I guess too bad this time. :(

Have you tried downloading the free games/app in eShop? You can gain at least 30 coins for downloading them. Pokebank, Steel Divers, and Rusty's Real deal are some of them. And some games in Wii U. And have you already gain the coins for post play surveys?

Still, I think you need at least one 40coins worth of game to gain gold status. May the odds be with you.

Reactions: 3dsatackman and 18
Woah, there are free games that give CN coins? I gotta check this out. I'm 90 away from getting another 250 coin N64 game on the Wii. Hopefully I can manage to get enough. Still debating between Paper Mario/Mario Party 2..also, NES Remix gives you 20 coins, but that's for the price of 300 so.. :/

Huh, free games=free coins? Well, time to get downloading!

If you like 3d games Twinbee is actually fun but some of the 150 rewards are Virtual Console games which id also suggest kuz their quite worth it. Its fun to play the Old Games:p

http://www.reddit.com/r/Club_Nintendo/comments/2uco1l/chart_documenting_free_eshop_games_that_grant/
^ here is the list and the actual forum for verifying free coins.

Here is the screenshot if you don't want to go to another tab:
10846131_814977331871562_2323019491026854529_n.jpg

I haven't seen any post play for Jett Rocket II, but I'm still hoping it will give 10 coins for post play.

@warbird1500
@SomePokemonGuy

Ohhhh I didn't know this! I should try. Only 30 coins away from 300, I should make it!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Club_Nintendo/comments/2uco1l/chart_documenting_free_eshop_games_that_grant/
^ here is the list and the actual forum for verifying free coins.

Here is the screenshot if you don't want to go to another tab:
10846131_814977331871562_2323019491026854529_n.jpg

I haven't seen any post play for Jett Rocket II, but I'm still hoping it will give 10 coins for post play.

@warbird1500
@SomePokemonGuy

that is cool to bad i already got all of the 3ds ones and i dont have a wiiu :p but good luck on getting gold/platinum status peoples

Back