SSB for 3DS 1st time I played good.

• Thread starter E.L.T.5Bone
  • Start date
E.L.T.5Bone

E.L.T.5Bone

FC: 2337-6771-7621
Towns Folk
Let me start by saying I bought Thu last night and it took a while to get used to his play style. I haven't mastered it or anything but his tail good to play wit. I play f2f band actually won games. Lol I switched from him and Mario. I can say I'm getting a lol better at being patient and seeing what my opponent is doing. Lol I still got work to do but I feel I'm improving a bit. If any1 has tips feel free to comment.

First and foremost, welcome to the Sm4sh community. Great game.

Tips? Practice is key. Keep playing online (or with CPUs) and observe everything about them. You'll later find yourself to countering those actions.

While I'm not a Mario player, I am a semi-main
Dr. Mario player and I can tell you two things.

- Save your second jump whenever you get launched offstage. You'll need it very much.

- Use neutral b (fireballs/pills) for spacing, and/or "making your opponent scared to come close".

If you have any tips at all, I'm here to help! I'm a Smash enthusiast.

wow thanks... can u tell me wat a good button configure would b... I gotta c stick but IMA having trouble utilizing it. pluse how can I stop a constant roler

wow thanks... can u tell me wat a good button configure would b... I gotta c stick but IMA having trouble utilizing it. pluse how can I stop a constant roler
You can do what is called a hard read. A hard read is basically a prediction as to what your opponent might do. Some hard reads are quite easy to perform as others aren't. All you do is try to punish them. You can go with a down smash for many of the characters since it can harm the opponent from the front or back. It's a pretty simple way to punish it if they roll in front/behind you. Also, consider the moveset of each of the characters. Certain specials can read moves like ganondorf's side b or his down b. They only work if the opponent rolls back. Don't spam it too often because it deals a lot less damage than a down smash. It can also be very easy to read if you make a habit of dodging and then going for a down smash. If you're talking about the characters like robin or duck hunt, that's gonna be an issue if you have to physically attack your opponent. It can be very annoying. Here's a tip about the up smash. I find it easier to use an up smash when using the c stick. Nothing else seems to work out nicely. But that doesn't mean you can't use it in battle. When you dash, there are very limited options for what you can do. You can grab, jump, turn back and do a side tilt, dash attack, use a special, an up smash, or shield. (you can only do this once you stop dashing.) Using the up smash while dashing can be quite useful but it can make you very vulnerable. These are just a few tips.

thanks for that... vim still having problems wit reading my opponent.that and I'd like yo kkno sum advanced moves like movement... I really need to work on that but its hard

If anyone gives me a download code for smash 3ds then I will give them free items from my Pokemon ORAS shop for life.

Back