Votes: 5 100.0%
  • mewtwo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tyrone

Tyrone

Totally Marcs Alt :3
Banned User
Hey guy's i have the choice to buy 2 things...oras FINALY (when i get enough money)
mewtwo this week

I would personally wait to save up for the new game. I would only get Mewtwo if that's like your favorite video game character of all time. If you have any friends with Smash that has Mewtwo I would suggest you to play on their games using him to see if Mewtwo is worth it to you. That is if you can do that option.

I think that it is way more worth it to buy Pokemon ORAS than the Mewtwo DLC since the game is really expansive and it'll probably be worth more too . Mewtwo is a great character but only get mewtwo if you REALLY need or want it . But definitely go for ORAS :D There will be many more things to do in that game than just one simple character :p

Acoording to me you might wait for the next pokemon game that game freak will launch this year only (well i am guessing that thing so do not get so serious about my words)till than you can save lot of money for new game .

I think you should go ahead and save up for ORAS because it's a great experience to have in a pokemon game, plus mewtwo doesn't cost a lot so you can get it later if you want to get him really badly :p

This is hard since Mewtwo was great in Melee, ORAS look great and it's always fun to buy a new video game, and seeing how Mewtwo has such hype about it....

This is just a suggestion but what if you saved up a little more money so you could get both? But I would suggest trying a copy of Smash Bros with Mewtwo for a spell and see if you like him.

Mewtwo is great in SSB4 and very enteraining to play. ORAS and SSB4 is the first two games to get, then, you can buy DLC's, Amiibos, Mario games, Monster Hunter, and extra games you think look cool. That is what I think anyways :p

Your should certain buy ORAS over Mewtwo (I suggest you join Team Ruby, we have Sweater Nerds, just saying...) Mewtwo, while great and all, isn't as great as owning a new Pokémon game. ORAS is a wonderful game and I've really enjoyed playing it. Mewtwo has been a little lackluster so far, and although he's fun to use, choosing to get him over a full Pokémon game sounds a little silly.

Back