Ultimate 2 new fighters confirmed as main roster!

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
In the latest Smash Direct, Ryu's rival, Ken, joins in as the Echo Fighter, while Incineroar enters the ring as well! As for Ken, he have 2 Final Smashes just like how Ryu does it. Incineroar seems to like posing after pulling off some moves, and it utilizes Incinium Z-Crystal to perform the Final Smash.

So what do you think on these two newcomers? Discuss away!

Another Echo fighter is alright, but new characters always catches the eye. :eyes: Except Duck Hunt. We don't talk about Duck Hunt. :eyes2: Incineroar looks cool, though. Its moveset looks tricky to master. Need to watch out if you're by a ledge.

Reactions: Samster
Pretty cool! This deconfirmed the Grinch Leak. Its too bad we lost so many potential fighters, but this is still the Ultimate Smash Bros!
Incineroar looks epic, and Ken actually looks like he's better than Ryu in a lot of ways, from the fiery uppercut, to being a little faster.
I like how Incineroar is so cocky, posing for the croud XD

Reactions: SmashChamp
These two reveals in particular, didn't make me as hyped as Icould be. I really don't know who Ken is, but as an echo he looks kinda cool and I'm glad Ryu sort of has a rival in game now. I'm a huge pokemon fan, but didn't really love inceneroar. Maybe he will grow on me when I get the game and start playing with him.

Reactions: EnderLord
These two reveals in particular, didn't make me as hyped as Icould be. I really don't know who Ken is, but as an echo he looks kinda cool and I'm glad Ryu sort of has a rival in game now. I'm a huge pokemon fan, but didn't really love inceneroar. Maybe he will grow on me when I get the game and start playing with him.
Personally I would have rathered have Decidueye instead of Incineroar. But I'm still glad at least one more Pokemon is in the game.

Reactions: EnderLord and Duffy
Personally I would have rathered have Decidueye instead of Incineroar. But I'm still glad at least one more Pokemon is in the game.
Decidueye would have been cool too.

Incinaroar is pretty awsome. I think he has one of the more interesting movesets.

Ken was kinda a obvious one that they really couldn’t not do, but im glad he’s got a good amount of different things to him.

im definitely going to try incineroar, he looks fun to play , maybe i will try again lucario too since it seems like he was buffed in a way that he is stronger at 0% damage than before

Neat! I don’t care much for Ken (although I’ll definitely give him a go because he’s new and deserves a chance), but Incineroar looks awesome! His move set looks simple to master, and very deadly I’d used accurately. He looks like he could be used by both pro and new gamers. Honestly, I just can’t wait any longer for the game to come out! I’m dying over here! ;u;

Reactions: EnderLord
Back