2 New Metroid Games are Coming out for Nintendo Switch and 3DS

• Thread starter Ethendor
  • Start date
Ethendor

Ethendor

The PK-Fire spammer
Towns Folk
Nintendo has shown today two new Metroid Games Metroid Prime 4 for the Nintendo Switch and Metroid: Samus Returns for the 3DS. Metroid Prime 4 is a sequel to the prime games and unfortunately we did not see any gameplay but does have a 2018 release, and Metroid: Samus Returns is a remake of Metroid 2: Return of Samus which we got a trailer of and a lot of gameplay and will release September 15 2017. As for Metroid Prime 4 I'm excited but we got no gameplay so I'm holding off expectations and for Metroid: Samus Returns I like that they are remaking that game it actually makes more sense why Nintendo took down AM2R (Another Metroid 2 Remake) I not the biggest fan of the graphic style but I hope it does well. Here are links to the trailers.

Reactions: SpeedR8cer5 and Gamer4647
Amazing!! I watched the treehouse in which the 3ds metroid game was announced and broadcasted and I looks amazing!! Honestly, I am not a big fan of the series, not because I don´t like, just I don´t know it. Right now, I am playing metroid prime trilogy on my nintendo wii u because I have seen this series is great. And that metroid for 3ds drove me nuts, I am super hyped for the game and It is coming next September!!! I am counting the days!!!

Reactions: SpeedR8cer5
I think that Nintendo is trying to do something similar to what they did back about a decade ago when they released Metroid Prime for the Gamecube and Metroid Zero Mission on the GBA on the same day. While these won't be released on the same day, it is nice to see a new Metroid Prime after seven years.

Reactions: SpeedR8cer5
I am super stoked!! I need to pick up a 2ds XL.....I got rid of my 3ds because I couldn't take the 3d part. Although I didn't download all my purchases so I need to figure out how to get those on my new machine.

I never really liked Samus or liked Metroid games so I say I am going to pass on this one hopefully many fans are happy that a Samus game is coming out and hopefully Nintendo gets a lot of money from this game so that they can release new games I'm not hating or anything I'm just saying because I don't think people played this game before nor means they will buy it when it comes out for the Switch and 3DS and I'm. more hyped for the Kirby and Yoshi games coming out next year though what about you guys?

Back