2 new weapons coming this week in Splatoon

• Thread starter Gab_Vel
  • Start date
I read about this today but how do we actually get them in our game? I noticed there are weapons other players use online that aren't available in my game's weapon store like the Luna Blaster even though I'm level 30, :panda:

I have the luna blaster and im still lv.15, check the weapon shop again maybe its there

I read about this today but how do we actually get them in our game? I noticed there are weapons other players use online that aren't available in my game's weapon store like the Luna Blaster even though I'm level 30, :panda:
That's where Splatoon Amiibo come in. As for the Luna Blaster, you should have unlocked that at level 11. :/

I already tried out both weapons, and they are not my type. The Lozzlenose D is those types of guns that you have to keep tapping the button in order to shoot, instead of just holding it. The other gun, which is a Splat Charger, is a somewhat decent gun. The good thing is that it has the fastest charge up speed of any Charger. The downside is that it is weak, lowest range of the Chargers, and takes 2 full charged shots to splat an enemy instead of 1.

Back