Not open for further replies.
eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol

I'm just some dude who has no idea what he's doing
Towns Folk
super mario odyssey and dragon ball xenoverse 2
buy one you get the other free

we can talk about prize nothing lower than 3000pc
the game are connect to a account, which i don't use beat both games on my other account, who ever buys it get the account that has both game connect to it

Last edited:
I'm not personally interested in these, as I already have Super Mario Odyssey, but you might want to say where you happened to get the codes from, as they are both $60 games that you are selling two of for less than $17.

Just mentioning how you happened to obtain these codes, and why you don't personally want them might really help you out.

Reactions: Kadaj
If only I had a switch... and 3000pc

Reactions: PersonSP and Mizunil
I'm not personally interested in these, as I already have Super Mario Odyssey, but you might want to say where you happened to get the codes from, as they are both $60 games that you are selling two of for less than $17.

Just mentioning how you happened to obtain these codes, and why you don't personally want them might really help you out.
the game are connect to a account, which i don't use beat both games on my other account, who ever buys it get the account that has both game connect to it

super mario odyssey and dragon ball xenoverse 2
buy one you get the other free

we can talk about prize nothing lower than 3000pc
i am selling this on a different site too so https://www.listia.com/auction/41860435-2-switch-games

This is important information to mention in your first post and probably the title ;)

@Marc is this okay? Maybe it's just me, but that seems highly suspicious. I also don't even know if that would work. Do you add a profile to your switch, and then just redownload the games from the eshop. I think you have to perform a system transfer to do that, and I don't think you can do that online.

@Marc is this okay? Maybe it's just me, but that seems highly suspicious. I also don't even know if that would work. Do you add a profile to your switch, and then just redownload the games from the eshop. I think you have to perform a system transfer to do that, and I don't think you can do that online.
I've never tested it out so I can't comment.

I'll look into it to see if it is even possible, but it would also help if @eeveeruleslol could provide some more details, like which account type it is connected too, and if that account is already registered to his switch.

EDIT: It seems technically possible, but also fairly complicated, and would make all digital games on @eeveeruleslol's switch unplayable.

Nintendo Support Page

I'll look into it to see if it is even possible, but it would also help if @eeveeruleslol could provide some more details, like which account type it is connected too, and if that account is already registered to his switch.

EDIT: It seems technically possible, but also fairly complicated, and would make all digital games on @eeveeruleslol's switch unplayable.

Nintendo Support Page
it work if the account is not connect to a switch you can connect to any switch, once the account is not on my switch anyone can have it

@eeveeruleslol- What would make this much easier is instead of linking these games to your account, you could have just bought download codes for the games from Amazon or GameStop. Plus, it doesn't make much sense to me on what you're trying to accomplish here. Are you selling these two games, or these two games and the account that they're linked to? I don't think many people would be very interested in this type of deal, mainly because it would be a real hassle to set up the account and whatnot. Most people would prefer download codes. There's nothing you can really do to change it now, but just a tip for the future! Hope this helps!

i should just closed this

Reactions: J9794
hey @Marc can you close this

This isn’t hard to do, but it is against Nintendo rules. Good luck

This isn’t hard to do, but it is against Nintendo rules. Good luck
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back