• Thread starter Antrix
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Antrix

Antrix

Mac is Back!
Towns Folk
This is pretty self explanatory. Everyone will have until October 16th 12:00 a.m. pedia time to enter the giveaway. I will then randomly select two winners using random.org. To enter simply leave a comment on why you want the code (your comment does not effect your chances of winning)

hi i would like the game because i never got a link game before and i would want to try it out

I'm entering this giveaway because I have always loved co-op play games and combine it with a legend of Zelda, I'm sold. Unfortunately, I didn't get an email so I'm giving my chances to this.

I am a zelda fan so that is why I would like the code. And you can play together with friends.:)

Last edited:
I'd want to enter. I want the code because I want to play with friends and see how the game works. It just looks so darn good! Unfortunately, I didn't get it through email. That's why I want to participate! :D

Last edited:
I'd want to enter. I want the code because I want to play with friends and see how the game works. It just looks so darn good! Unfortunately, I didn't get it through email. That's why I want to participate! :D
I'd like to enter, the reason is because im a huge loz fan and i just love the look of tri force heroes!

Reactions: Sans
i would like to enter because i want to be able to play the demo with my friend

i just got a demo, no need to get another one. exit me out please

hi i would like the game because i never got a link game before and i would want to try it out

I'm entering this giveaway because I have always loved co-op play games and combine it with a legend of Zelda, I'm sold. Unfortunately, I didn't get an email so I'm giving my chances to this.

I am a zelda fan so that is why I would like the code. And you can play together with friends.:)

i would like to enter because i want to be able to play the demo with my friend
Entered all of you!
Last call for anyone who wants to enter a little over 3 hours left to enter!

ok tank u so much
i hope i win

The results are in!

The winners are.....
@Superbossboo and @Akame! Congratulations

I sent a dm to both of you, respond and I'll give you your code. Unfortunately I have to go to school so you will get it a little after 3:00 p.m. Pedia time. Enjoy

Reactions: Sans
I wanna enter because here in Portugal, we're very weak in terms of Zelda games (we're also very weak in Nintendo "everything" ;_; )

I wanna enter because here in Portugal, we're very weak in terms of Zelda games (we're also very weak in Nintendo "everything" ;_; )
You are to late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back