• Thread starter nicklesimba
  • Start date
nicklesimba

nicklesimba

New Kid from Dreamland
Towns Folk
Cool video!

Reactions: Hikki
It was really difficult to master 200cc, specially because of the addition the break as a must not to get out of the track, but after a lot of practice and why not a lot of sweet and nervousness I think I am in the right path to master it.

Nice video :) Those tips can do really make a plenty lot of use . Especially that B brake one . I believe that in this mode , it's really important to have a good reaction time with turning and drifting since it can be very dangerous , so those tips are quite nice as an addition :D

Reactions: nicklesimba
:eek: Whoa those are really going to help me once I get my hands on Mario Kart 8! :) I always fail in 200cc when palying on my friend's game, so I will be sure to give it go once more! I like the drifting much better now.

Ilike those "TEEPS" and I actually was in the scenario of going off-track with a drift boost. :(
Now with these tips, I SHALL CONQUER ALL OF MARIO KART 8 200CC!!!!! In due time, of course.

I wish I knew about this video before the 200CC tournament I took part in. I just relied on drifting for every turn and that only ended in me bumping into most of the walls and driving on off road terrain which allowed everyone to pass me @-@. I'll take this into consideration when I play 200CC next time

Almost all of these tips I never knew about. They will surely help me master 200cc. I've even tried the guy's kart and character combo; it fits me well, especially for for those tight turns that are too much to speed around.

been doing all of that from the start. except the last one. alwaysj ust drifted straight into another boost or brakes when needed. only need the crossing cup in 200cc. harder to gain experience on the last track when it keeps changing... stupid snowman fell right on me...

Just use all of the shrot cuts possible, ALL OF THEM!

a lot of the short cuts are actually managable at 200cc. but the waterfall on yoshi island will still push you straight down without a mushroom. and with a mushroom you'll likely go off the edge on the other side. or at least i do. i haven't used that shortcut much so maybe i'm just bad at it idk. but i really like how 200cc affects the shortcuts. some are more easily accessable without mushrooms without slowing you down too much and actually being viable shortcuts. while others are at bad angles and just end up being traps.

How was Rainbow Road on 200cc? That sounds nearly impossible to get through without falling.
:eek: Whoa those are really going to help me once I get my hands on Mario Kart 8! :) I always fail in 200cc when palying on my friend's game, so I will be sure to give it go once more! I like the drifting much better now.
ow

rainbow roads actually seem pretty easy cuz they're nice big turns. its the sharp, sudden turns you gotta watch out for.

Cool video!

Imagine if a 250cc option was released as DLC... That will be a player's worst nightmare...

baby park is already a minute long at 200 xD

Those are some very, very nice tips! :O The last tip was probably the best one, since i always found myself falling off the edge after boosts when there are two tight corners in a row. The holding the d-pad/control pad down or up while descending is also very neat! Thanks for sharing the video with us.

you can also break in mid-air for upcoming turns. not sure if that was in the video cuz it's been a while, but really helped on cheese land coming up on those chomps.

Back