2013 Poster Set - Sold out!

• Thread starter faustine
  • Start date
faustine

faustine

Write even if no one's reading.
Towns Folk
Geez, didn't know almost everyone wants a poster set? I think this was the first physical reward that sold out for February 2015 CN rewards. And thinking this was a poster set from 2013, (from year of Luigi), is it really a good find?

What physical reward do think is next to disappear from the current Club Nintendo rewards?

They probably did not have that many of them left over to be honest with little interest in making more. The other poster sets are the hotter items when you compare to the 2013 set. I have a radonm feeling THR new leaf playing cards are going to go next. No real reason for that just a feeling. :v

Reactions: faustine
I guess maybe either the people liked the poster sets so much that it was sold out almost after just a few days . Or it could be that some people want to get everything before Club Nintendo discontinues and they somehow had a somehow large amount of coins so I guess that this was unexpected . So the Animal Crossing Cards are probably next ...... and o wait , they are already sold out :p ( I think )

@Jacknoir12 , omg waht no. D:
Just when I thought I'll be able to order one. D:

Thanks for the heads up tho. This is really saddening to see. You and @Mel really know what's gonna sold out next.

Im 135 coins away from the MM messenger bag, please dont sell out!

Goodluck on your CN coins hunting, @Nova! One member in IGN said that they will produce 30,000 of it, and by 2nd week there were 25,000 slots left for preorder. I think you can still make it!

Goodluck on your CN coins hunting, @Nova! One member in IGN said that they will produce 30,000 of it, and by 2nd week there were 25,000 slots left for preorder. I think you can still make it!
AGh! Okay I need to hurry! Why cant I register the N3DS... :(

The most interesting physical reward is the MM bag so I'd bet on that, but it's so pricey that I'm not quite so sure about it...

Good luck Nova!

UPDATE: Limited Edition 2013 Platinum Poster Set - RESTOCK!
They should also do this for Animal Crossing Playing cards :(

Back